• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jsonline poll

protias

Yes (60%)
blu_grad_backgrnd_JSO.gif

No (40%)
blu_grad_backgrnd_JSO.gif

Total Responses: 523

Viper

Concealed carry is in effect in Wisconsin. Do you want your employer to post signs banning guns from your workplace?
Yes (54%)
No (46%)
Total Responses: 1010

hermannr

Well, I could not find the poll, but I did look at the "police prepare for concealed carry"....

I think your Mr Flynn is smoking out his behind. I see nothing in the law about informing LE that you are carrying...why is he puting something like that in the article?

He's also bawling about "lack of training" required for concealed carry...wouldn't he be surprised to find that the WA CPL is recognized, but we do not require any training for a CPL??? poor baby.

The article appears rampant with what he wanted if he had to deal with concealed carry, not what he got. "Misdemeaner is too low to deter criminals from CC"??? He really thinks that criminals care? What a crock. sorry guys, but I feel sorry for those that live in Milwaukee with a COP that thinks as this guy does.

protias

Well, I could not find the poll, but I did look at the "police prepare for concealed carry"....

I think your Mr Flynn is smoking out his behind. I see nothing in the law about informing LE that you are carrying...why is he puting something like that in the article?

He's also bawling about "lack of training" required for concealed carry...wouldn't he be surprised to find that the WA CPL is recognized, but we do not require any training for a CPL??? poor baby.

The article appears rampant with what he wanted if he had to deal with concealed carry, not what he got. "Misdemeaner is too low to deter criminals from CC"??? He really thinks that criminals care? What a crock. sorry guys, but I feel sorry for those that live in Milwaukee with a COP that thinks as this guy does.

Yes, we know Chief Felon Philandering Flynn well, so this is no surprise on what he said.

markush

10723 votes
27% yes
73% no

Just checked one minute later 11906 votes...me thinks somone is messing with the system...

and two minutes later it is now 13095...no wonder all the polls went in our favor...

Last edited:

protias

10723 votes
27% yes
73% no

Just checked one minute later 11906 votes...me thinks somone is messing with the system...

and two minutes later it is now 13095...no wonder all the polls went in our favor...

We are one of the most watch and most active subforums of OCDO. I wouldn't doubt people from other states are also voting, not to mention people here are reading their site who don't visit OCDO, and voting. After all, people's work days are starting.