• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I doubt 12:01am tonight

svelectric

Filled it out, in envelope (had to change to firearms unit, instead of license unit), going to fedex as soon as they open.

1245A Defender

yippy!!

It's up!! I got the form.

Sometimes I love being wrong. :)

Here is the PDF itself.

Got it -- you guys rock thanks!

Thanks guys, the DOJ site is like a turtle but thanks to you I am printing it now.

Im sooo very happy for my friends in Wisconsin!!
It aint constitutional, But at least you can get it.
If I was nearby I would be concealing in Madistan right NOW!!!

bluehighways

Printed off my application papers at 2:45 am, just after coming home from work. The website was fast. It only took 2 or 3 seconds to load the page. Paperwork is filled out, money order will be purchased and photocopies made this afternoon before work, and then I'll mail 'er in.

And then all there is to do is wait......................................

It's ok. I've gotten quite used to it by now.

Last edited:

Brendon .45

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
I printed it at about 6am - no lagging whatsoever. In drop box at the PO at 6:30am. I mailed it from Madison so depending on the sort facility may have even ended up there this afternoon (I have received stuff same-day mailed through the PO in town...).

I wonder who the other 79999 downloads were ;)

bluehighways

I wonder who the other 79999 downloads were ;)[/QUOTE said:
79,000 were Mcx trying to screw with the system, another 900 was me until I figured out that I had to turn on the printer and load in some paper for things to work properly. The other 98 were random gun nuts from around the state and the last one was Geri Bonavia.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
79,000 were Mcx trying to screw with the system, another 900 was me until I figured out that I had to turn on the printer and load in some paper for things to work properly. The other 98 were random gun nuts from around the state and the last one was Geri Bonavia.
Haa-ha-ha-ha....
2880cur.jpg

mearlus

AVG stripped that link of 4 trojan items! What gives there?

That's pretty odd. It's the PDF I snagged from the DOJ site and uploaded as soon as I got it. Considering I'm on a Mac it wouldn't be from me. I'd bet AVG has a false positive from the file signature.

I've uploaded it now to VirusTotal.com for scanning against 43 virus scanners and it comes up clean, including from AVG w/ the most current updated virus definitions.

You can see the results here: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...c75bee3a7664ab4af817497a0052527f6a-1320244069