• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

girls with guns

range rat

Was watching channel 12 news about conceal carry again, an low an behold there's a group out there called girls with guns.

It first just start out with just two Ladys, an now there Sixty Strong an still growing... I wonder if they have a web page ??

Now this would be a hell of a meet & greet. I wonder if the Wave knows about this ??

littlewolf

Was watching channel 12 news about conceal carry again, an low an behold there's a group out there called girls with guns.

It first just start out with just two Ladys, an now there Sixty Strong an still growing... I wonder if they have a web page ??

Now this would be a hell of a meet & greet. I wonder if the Wave knows about this ??

What are you doing watching girls ? your wife will spank you with that Ruger !!!!!
Oh! what time was that on ?

Last edited:

TyGuy

That guy in the beginning, wearing a Glock shirt, is not shooting a Glock. Come on!

I think it was a Beretta, but perhaps someone else can recognize it better than I.

TyGuy

That reporter actually did a good job. She kept the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, finger off her trigger, and assuming that she was aiming at the head's red had a decent shot.

TyGuy

I know a cute 26 year old redhead that shoots, but ufortunately for you she's taken.

Holy crap, I just realized my wife is 26. I can't believe we've been together for 9 years. Yikes, I must be old.

Lurchiron

I know a cute 26 year old redhead that shoots, but ufortunately for you she's taken.

Holy crap, I just realized my wife is 26. I can't believe we've been together for 9 years. Yikes, I must be old.

Old is when you can remember wearing those pair of drawers, that you're using to polish your car with...:lol:

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

I was watching a lady in the proper age group shooting a 577 TRex. She didn't seem to worry about it.

My 26yoa daughter has no trouble with anything from 22lr to my 416 Taylor.