Thread: app is in the po box

app is in the po box

App is in post box 7130 and should be picked up from Post Office in about a half hour. Let the countdown begin.
    I've got a name to live up to, and it's Filthy. Filthy Harry SASS 24924

I dropped mine in at the Post office at 3 am
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Mine went in the mail box this morning When I got to work I found the place posted

How Do You Know?

Quote Originally Posted by filhar1 View Post
    App is in post box 7130 and should be picked up from Post Office in about a half hour. Let the countdown begin.
    Are you a postal employee? By the way in which post office is the box located?
    Last edited by apjonas; 11-01-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: typo

Nice!! Found the post office they get 7130 at eh? How'd you get it right on the box?

Postal employee. Box is at main post office. It's picked up about 7:30 and taken to Capitol mail room. Took the day off to get there on time. 3 pages plus ddi 214 were exactly 1 ounce. 44 cents did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Mine went in the mail box this morning When I got to work I found the place posted
    Small world, mine was posted when I got to work also. Oh, well. I've accepted the fact that I'm not bound to protect any body at my place of employment if violent bad guys show up. My escape route is already planned.

JC

Postal employee. Box is at main post office. It's picked up about 7:30 and taken to Capitol mail room. Took the day off to get there on time. 3 pages plus ddi 214 were exactly 1 ounce. 44 cents did it.
    3 pages of application, life-size copy of FL permit (front & rear) on another page, 2nd copy of FL permit enlarged 400% on another page, affirmation form, copy of WI Drivers License. 7 pages plus check in envelope. I was a rural carrier for USPS, so I thought it was a little too heavy. It was. I was the 1st customer at the window this morning, the clerk weighed my envelope... 65 cents. Good thing I checked. I had a 45cent stamp on it, and almost just dropped it in the mailbox. I would've gotten it back the day after tomorrow with postage due.

Edit to add: If you used another permit for training and need the affirmation form, that's at least 5 sheets. Anything over 4 is more than a $.45 stamp. If that's all you used.... uh-oh.
    Last edited by safcrkr; 11-01-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by safcrkr View Post
    3 pages of application, life-size copy of FL permit (front & rear) on another page, 2nd copy of FL permit enlarged 400% on another page, affirmation form, copy of WI Drivers License. 7 pages plus check in envelope. I was a rural carrier for USPS, so I thought it was a little too heavy. It was. I was the 1st customer at the window this morning, the clerk weighed my envelope... 65 cents. Good thing I checked. I had a 45cent stamp on it, and almost just dropped it in the mailbox. I would've gotten it back the day after tomorrow with postage due.

Edit to add: If you used another permit for training and need the affirmation form, that's at least 5 sheets. Anything over 4 is more than a $.45 stamp. If that's all you used.... uh-oh.
    Are they (USPS) actually that strict? 5 sheets means they'll reject? I wouldn't think they'd weigh everything coming through, and if it's not OVERLY stuffed, shouldn't it pass?

Quote Originally Posted by xenophon View Post
    Are they (USPS) actually that strict? 5 sheets means they'll reject? I wouldn't think they'd weigh everything coming through, and if it's not OVERLY stuffed, shouldn't it pass?
    Yep, they're that strict. They'll use the energy to make sure it gets back to your mailbox though. (when it would take just as much energy to send it on to the intended recipient) Everything is weighed automatically.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Thar would be a 44 cent stamp, not 45. Mail with some postage on it is not returned unless the sender refuses it, which, the DOJ would probably do. Mail with no postage is returned for postage, but, unless it goes through a clerks hand instead of a machine, it is not always caught. I sent 4 pages and it was exactly 1 ounce.

I sent five sheets...

Using a forever stamp. Think it'll pass? boar out.

Thar would be a 44 cent stamp, not 45. Mail with some postage on it is not returned unless the sender refuses it, which, the DOJ would probably do. Mail with no postage is returned for postage, but, unless it goes through a clerks hand instead of a machine, it is not always caught. I sent 4 pages and it was exactly 1 ounce.
    Yup, still $.44, my mistake... but it will soon be $.45, as I heard there's a 1 penny increase coming. That's why I said .45. The 3 extra sheets of paper in my envelope were worth another $.21.
    Last edited by safcrkr; 11-01-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Every ounce after the first up to 13 is 20 cents. Just saying.