• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nothing like continuing the irratioal hysteria.

XDFDE45

After reading this I have determined that this guy needs a good
smack.gif
, especially after what he said about Darren LaSorte of the NRA.

http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/concealedcarryandsports.html

Last edited:

protias

I would say he was as dense as a rock, but that would be offensive to rocks.

...and did he just threaten Darren LaSorte?! :shocker:

By the way, I want to meet Darren LaSorte in a dark alley some night and kick the crap out of him. I don't think he can shoot me if I just punch him into oblivion.

You'd be wrong Dave Begel. Fear of great bodily harm and even death, is enough to defend yourself.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I would say he was as dense as a rock, but that would be offensive to rocks.

...and did he just threaten Darren LaSorte?! :shocker:

You'd be wrong Dave Begel. Fear of great bodily harm and even death, is enough to defend yourself.

just wait for the first punch then their is no doubt...the question is, will the police find a Pipe near his lifeless hand...

XDFDE45

When I saw the comment about "kicking the crap out of him" my first thought was he is going to be the first one who is the victim of a defensive shooting.

PT111

I don't know if I feel dumber or smarter for reading that. Certainly written by someone who has no idea of what he is writing about and just wants to run his mouth.

McNutty

He's as thick as those ridiculous eyebrows. Good God - trim those suckes back. Maybe the roots of those brows have grown down into his brain and are strangling the free flow of reason and logic through his receptors. Or then again, maybe he is just a sports writer on a lame website.