Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN - THREAD---- (WI CCW APPLICATION SUBMISSION THREAD)wht proof?

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN - THREAD---- (WI CCW APPLICATION SUBMISSION THREAD)wht proof?

I sent DD214, HS, Maryland, NRA

I didn't want to mess around.
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Hunters Safety
    Could have sent in my PA LTCF and some additional training, but, don't want to muddy the waters. I know my HS qualifies so I left it at that.

Herr Heckler Koch

USPS Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation Service

provides delivery confirmation service without burdening the receivables clerk - to shuffle it to the bottom of the stack.

Application, DD-214 and personal check.

McX
    wisconsin DL, utah class paper, penn. non-res., application with all them signed places. pick up at the post office at 1:45 i think it said. 3 stamps to mail all the crap. this better be worth it. $50 left my hands today.

DL, UT, HS, Affirmation, Money Order, App ->USPS Priority Delivery Confirmation.

Mailing from inside the same post office district so it should be in the DOJ PO Box by 7pm tonight.

You don't need a copy of your driver's license. Just the number on the form. We submitted our completed forms with checks and affidavits for training.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    DL, UT, HS, Affirmation, Money Order, App ->USPS Priority Delivery Confirmation.

Mailing from inside the same post office district so it should be in the DOJ PO Box by 7pm tonight.
    cheater, send me your best gun.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    You don't need a copy of your driver's license.
    True.

I already had a single sheet color copy of my 3 state docs so I just threw that in the envelope vs making a new copy. I've heard it's a good idea to keep proof of identification with your NFA Trust Declaration and 5230's.

Dropped mine (Utah Permit) off in person at about 8:10 this morning... the Capitol Police would not let us in until 8:00 SHARP... by the time we got to the DOJ office, there were already three guys there (thinking maybe Capitol building employees that could get in early..??)... I was number FOUR to hand in a permit.....

Did not matter that much number 1 or number 20... the had a large (locked) "Drop Box" by Cindi's desk... she was there but we just put the envelopes in the slot...

Now the clock starts on the 45 days....Tic-Toc Tic-Toc Tic Toc...

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 11-01-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

I think they will start processing apps today people might start seeing them towards end of the week.

Unless one has trouble buying guns one should not have any trouble with this.

With all the heat doj got over the E rules I don't think they will screw around with the app process.

Time will tell

Mine goes in the mail tommorrow wife tells me were are out of stamps and Iam not driving 12 miles for one.

Got mine into the post office bucket at 9AM this morning, not that it'll be "ahead" of any others that are received tomorrow... I can only assume I won't see this before the end of the year, if I do, i'll be floored.

sv

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Dropped off this morning at the capitol with a bunch of other WCI members.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Application, hunter safety, $50 check. I handed it to our rural carrier today. It will be at DOJ tomorrow.

Sent priority mail with delivery confirmation (things do get lost on occasion with our fantastic and efficient mail system).

I had to send my training certificate with supplemental affidavit. My Utah permit has yet to arrive - it'll probably be in the mail today.

I also threw in a copy of my DL. I am 99.99% certain it is not required (only the DL # on the application form) but for the sake of eliminating that 0.01% of uncertainly that was created as I read the instructions, I thought it wouldn't hurt to thrown it in there.

DD 214, Drop box at 8:00. boar out.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Ah all will be watching their on line checking acounts to see if the checks were cashed so the count down can be estimated.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

one item

Quote Originally Posted by XD40-OD View Post
    I sent DD214, HS, Maryland, NRA

I didn't want to mess around.

**Any one of the proof of training documents listed in #1-#5 are sufficient. For example, a person who submits a DNR hunter education certificate is not required to submit documentation of #2-#5.

so i sent my DD214
    May I see your First, Fourth And Thirteenth Amendment Permits, please?

Guns do not make you a killer. I
    think killing makes you a killer. You can kill
    someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is
    trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. (Andy Rooney RIP)

I wonder if any of the media will report tomorrow on how many are received. Heh.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    I wonder if any of the media will report tomorrow on how many are received. Heh.
    I did on camera interviews with channels 4, 6 and 12 in Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    I did on camera interviews with channels 4, 6 and 12 in Milwaukee.
    Gotcha - I was just indicating that the # received today is just the number dropped off. I'm wondering whether tomorrow is going to be a batch of 1,000 or 10,000 or 20,000. Heheheheh.

Herr Heckler Koch

Box score!

We need a DoJ Firearms Unit daily box score of applications received, licenses issued, licenses denied, licenses mailed, licenses revoked, license holders arrested, license holders charged, license holders tried, license holders convicted, et cetera.

The gun controllers will be demanding the information soon enough. If DoJ starts now we can have some fun with the numbers.

Heh when I dropped mine off at the post office today after work she told me they'd received a bunch of 'em to go out tonight (from the sounds of it I'd say 40+...not bad for a town that has a pop of 106)...3 of 'em being local mail carriers.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Mine goes in the mail tommorrow wife tells me were are out of stamps and Iam not driving 12 miles for one.
    I had to get stamps from the Neighbors as my wife used ours up last night.

I sent in the affidavit with my Utah permit photocopied on the bottom and a personal check.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Cool It seemed a little chubby....

My envelope seemed a little chubby with all the stuff in it and my scale read 28 grams, so I stuck an extra stamp on for insurance.... Rural mail picked up at 12:30.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    My envelope seemed a little chubby with all the stuff in it...
    I'm such an idiot. I never even thought about that. Watch, I'll get my envelope back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast