• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN - THREAD---- (WI CCW APPLICATION SUBMISSION THREAD)wht proof?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Box score!

We need a DoJ Firearms Unit daily box score of applications received, licenses issued, licenses denied, licenses mailed, licenses revoked, license holders arrested, license holders charged, license holders tried, license holders convicted, et cetera.

The gun controllers will be demanding the information soon enough. If DoJ starts now we can have some fun with the numbers.

Wolf1477

Heh when I dropped mine off at the post office today after work she told me they'd received a bunch of 'em to go out tonight (from the sounds of it I'd say 40+...not bad for a town that has a pop of 106)...3 of 'em being local mail carriers.

svelectric

Priority mail, mine delivered at the same time, it will be interesting when the first "mailed in" permits start showing up, then I'll really get antsy! even more so than I am now!

Delivered

November 02, 2011, 5:06 am

MADISON, WI 53708

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
1OZ = around 28G.

How many pages did you have total?

Hmmm, you sure seemed to know that conversion rather quickly, what did you used to do for fun in your past???

I sent the 3 pages, a business-sized check, and the actual hunters safety print from an ALIS printer, it cost me a .43 stamp at the post office after being weighed.

Last edited:

Vandil

Priority mail, mine delivered at the same time, it will be interesting when the first "mailed in" permits start showing up, then I'll really get antsy! even more so than I am now!

Delivered

November 02, 2011, 5:06 am

MADISON, WI 53708

Where did you mail from? I'm guessing they'll get 5-8,000 applications in the mail today.