Thread: Unicorn at Super King Buffet

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Unicorn at Super King Buffet

I was at the buffet (Pig N Pay) when a giant walked by carrying a 40 I think.

I asked him if he was on OCDO and he had never heard of it. He said he'd been looking for a club or something to join.

I'm not sure I like the "CLUB" idea, maybe if he gets a permit and joins the Golly Gee Kids.

Anyway I gave him a VCDL card and wrote OCDO's address on it, so I expect we'll hear from him soon.
    Last edited by peter nap; 11-01-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Could it have been what'shisname* from the gunshows? About 6' 13 1/2" and a reddish beard?

stay safe.

* I apologize for not remembering your name. But then most days I have to look in the mirror to see who I am.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Could it have been what'shisname* from the gunshows? About 6' 13 1/2" and a reddish beard?

stay safe.

* I apologize for not remembering your name. But then most days I have to look in the mirror to see who I am.
    Nope! I've never seen this fellow before. 6.6, Dark hair, no beard, having lunch with an older fellow with a red Tire Company shirt.

You went without me ? I love that place. I could make a meal of the coconut shrimp. Wait, come to think of it, I DID make a meal of them last OC dinner there.

Quote Originally Posted by doug23838 View Post
    You went without me ? I love that place. I could make a meal of the coconut shrimp. Wait, come to think of it, I DID make a meal of them last OC dinner there.
    It was Jane's idea and as it turned out, not a good one. I have no will power there.

We came back because I had to take care of a few things in the burbs and get ready for the Hanover soiree tomorrow.
    We took Zeus to Bass Pro than decided to take him home and go to lunch.

I cheated and against my better judgement ate a few things I knew better than to even look at. I was unconscious between 2:00 and 4:00. Passed out holding a cigarette and burned my fingers too.
    Last edited by peter nap; 11-01-2011 at 10:23 PM.