• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn at Super King Buffet

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was at the buffet (Pig N Pay) when a giant walked by carrying a 40 I think.

I asked him if he was on OCDO and he had never heard of it. He said he'd been looking for a club or something to join.

I'm not sure I like the "CLUB" idea, maybe if he gets a permit and joins the Golly Gee Kids:lol:.

Anyway I gave him a VCDL card and wrote OCDO's address on it, so I expect we'll hear from him soon.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Could it have been what'shisname* from the gunshows? About 6' 13 1/2" and a reddish beard?

stay safe.

* I apologize for not remembering your name. But then most days I have to look in the mirror to see who I am.:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Could it have been what'shisname* from the gunshows? About 6' 13 1/2" and a reddish beard?

stay safe.

* I apologize for not remembering your name. But then most days I have to look in the mirror to see who I am.:lol:

Nope! I've never seen this fellow before. 6.6, Dark hair, no beard, having lunch with an older fellow with a red Tire Company shirt.

doug23838

You went without me ? I love that place. I could make a meal of the coconut shrimp. Wait, come to think of it, I DID make a meal of them last OC dinner there.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You went without me ? I love that place. I could make a meal of the coconut shrimp. Wait, come to think of it, I DID make a meal of them last OC dinner there.

It was Jane's idea and as it turned out, not a good one. I have no will power there.:uhoh:

We came back because I had to take care of a few things in the burbs and get ready for the Hanover soiree tomorrow.
We took Zeus to Bass Pro than decided to take him home and go to lunch.

I cheated and against my better judgement ate a few things I knew better than to even look at. I was unconscious between 2:00 and 4:00.:mad: Passed out holding a cigarette and burned my fingers too.

Last edited: