• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

poll wkow

hermannr

It is now 54/46; but I noticed the question is asked in such a manner that those totally opposed may also answer yes.

this poll is more about "how strongly do you feel about your position on CC. Will it influence where you shop.", that is will the anti's only shop at posted stores, and teh pro shop at only unposted stores.

I wonder how the station is going to inturperate their results.

MKEgal

Does a business' decision to allow or not allow concealed carry impact your decision to shop there?
Just today I spent money at a restaurant without a gun-ban sign, avoided a restaurant with a gun-ban sign.
So that's a yes.
But as others pointed out, this is more of a "how strongly do you feel" poll
rather than a "which side are you on" poll.