• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guess who had lunch with Chief Noble Wray?

paul@paul-fisher.com

Mlutz and I had lunch in the same restaurant as Noble Wray. We were thinking of sending over the check.

Unfortunately we had just left the capitol and were not OC'ing when we ran into him :banghead:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Mlutz and I had lunch in the same restaurant as Noble Wray. We were thinking of sending over the check.

Unfortunately we had just left the capitol and were not OC'ing when we ran into him :banghead:

If you would have sent that check over you would have been arrested and convicted of "irony".

I have to hang with you two more often. Always something interesting going on.

Mlutz

If you would have sent that check over you would have been arrested and convicted of "irony".

I have to hang with you two more often. Always something interesting going on.

I'm telling you, its the shirt...

M

McX

totality of circum-lunches undoubtedly.

E6chevron

Nate picked the restaraunt, but I still think that shirt has a bit to do with it. :lol:

We had a good meal, in a private room, all went well, other than my having to order beer three times, before I picked one that they had... "Moose Drool" really!

I think that the reason for the private room, may have been they didn't want important people like us to be disturbed by their regular customers. or, maybe vice versa?

The best news, is that by the time the meal was over, we had solved most of the world problems. If only I could find my notes.

Most everyone we contacted today, DOJ staff, Capitol security, ushers in the gallery, legislators (both sides of the aisle) and staff, were friendly, polite and hepful. We conducted ourselves in the same fashion, and it was an honor to represent the many other like-minded men and women, who could not be in Madison today.

P.S. not carrying today, no lock boxes setup yet, and you are not allowed to take a briefcase or a laptop into the spectator gallery of the assembly.

Last edited: