• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

65% of Americans think Hillary Clinton would make a good Vice President

since9

Campaign Veteran
Hold onto your hats, folks: "The poll also found that 68 percent of Americans think Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would make the best Democratic vice presidential candidate if Joe Biden doesn’t remain on the ticket next year." - Source

That's right: 68% of Americans. Not just Democrats.

So, if you think Obama appointed her because she'd make a good Secretary of State, think again. The anti-gunner herself is Obama's ace in the hole.

Question is, how do we fight the dynamic duo, er, duds? One thing's for sure: Given the fact most Americans support our Second Amendment and their right to keep and bear arms, we have GOT to make dang sure we tie her anti-2A position to her at every turn of the hat, whether in conversation with others, message forums, posting replies to online news articles, letters to the editor, and suggestions for more pro-2A news agencies,

Jack House

In other news, 68% of Americans received free lobotomies lady month courtesy of Obamacare.

Posted using my HTC Evo

SourKraut

Say What!?

Who in thier right mind would want Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriend's wife to be anyone important?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
65% of Americans are retarded? Oh, had to re-read it... Still... I'm not surprised to learn that 65% of Americans are retarded...

MilProGuy

Hey, 52.8% of Americans who voted in the last presidential election thought that Barack Hussein Obama would be a good choice for president.

Go figure!

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
When liars figure, figures lie.

I was polled soon after Clinton first took office in the spring of 1993. The first question the interviewer asked was, "May I speak to the youngest male voter in the home". He never needed to say anything else because immediately it was obvious the poll was slanted. I could just imagine the headlines after the poll results were tabulated;

"75% of male voters....."

Redbaron007

These poll stories crack me up. This was a poll of 1012 adults from all over the country; meaning they may have interviewed one adult from each state, then the remaining from Chicago, San Fran, NY City etc. In other words, it has no significant meaning; however, there are many people that will read the headline and never read anything else about it, then follow the herd. :banghead:

altajava

I gave up on polls years(20) ago. Not just because you can have a poll with the "proper" wording and phone list say anything you want. It was when I started to pay attention to how many people were polled. "They", a company in Chicago I believe, will ask 1000 people a question and then determine 250 million people feel the same way....doesn't add up in my book.

Daylen

These poll stories crack me up. This was a poll of 1012 adults from all over the country; meaning they may have interviewed one adult from each state, then the remaining from Chicago, San Fran, NY City etc. In other words, it has no significant meaning; however, there are many people that will read the headline and never read anything else about it, then follow the herd. :banghead:

I find it funny when they claim mid high 60s for anything favoring the far left considering Obama was elected by ~52% of the votes. There is evidence of fraud in that election and many conservatives didn't vote because McCain is conservative only when compared with the far left.

okboomer

I'm just hoping that when she does run, enough folks remember all the bodies she has buried ... er, skeletons in the closet ... and the fact that she has put up with a "womanizing, draft dodging, pot smoking SOB" and what that says about her character, or lack thereof.

I may think Michelle is no more than trailer park trash, but Hill is too much of a priveledged rich b*tch for me and I wonder where else her fingerprints will show up, aside from the handprint on Bill's face after he told her about Monica (there wasn't enough makup to hide that from the cameras :lol::shocker::lol:) At the very least, she has demonstrated that convience is her modus operendi.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The figures and conclusions are probably cooked.

There is no way 65% of Americans think Hillary would make a good VP.

I'm betting the report is just an attempt to demoralize readers everywhere.

Old Grump

Hold onto your hats, folks: "The poll also found that 68 percent of Americans think Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would make the best Democratic vice presidential candidate if Joe Biden doesn’t remain on the ticket next year." - Source

So, if you think Obama appointed her because she'd make a good Secretary of State, think again. The anti-gunner herself is Obama's ace in the hole.

Question is, how do we fight the dynamic duo, er, duds? One thing's for sure: Given the fact most Americans support our Second Amendment and their right to keep and bear arms, we have GOT to make dang sure we tie her anti-2A position to her at every turn of the hat, whether in conversation with others, message forums, posting replies to online news articles, letters to the editor, and suggestions for more pro-2A news agencies,
The rest of us think she is more dangerous than the current resident in the White House because she is smarter, more ruthless, and has more political savvy. I don't care much for him but better the light weight moron than a smart scheming devil in a pants suit,

Dreamer

That's just the fluoride talking.

If the majority of Americans weren't brain-damaged by the mercury in their vaccines, the residual mercury in the high-fructose corn syrup in their soft drinks, and the fluoride, urnanium, and other heavy metals in their drinking water, and the cocktail of psychotropic drugs they are prescribed by their "physicians", they could make a rational decision. It's not really their fault...

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
Folks, that number of people did not say she would be a good VP, only that she "would make the best Democratic vice presidential candidate".

As someone who is unlikely to vote D, if they poll me I'd pick the person I like least. Much like the states with open primaries where R's vote for bad D's and vice versa.

Besides, I don't think Ron Paul was going to pick her no matter how she polls.

Redbaron007

The figures and conclusions are probably cooked.

I don't know about cooked......but it is a random poll. After looking at the poll, it actually only showed Hillary gettting 43%...not sure where 65% came from.

Remember, this poll also asked how long should you continue to use the free wifi at a Starbucks after completing your coffee; 30+% stated you should use it as long as you want. :lol: