• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pic from nov 1

oliverclotheshoff

1101110825.jpg1101111005.jpg

pic that were taken at the capitol on nov 1

one of a dont tread on me poster posted on an office doorand one of kidsplaying with chalk on the capitol sidewalk

bmwguy11

Oh they were tearing down signs on doors of people like senator grothman that said "we welcome and support 2nd amendment rights".

Outdoorsman1

Here is one of mine... Capitol Dome a little fuzzy (in the background)...

ETD: This picture was taken from the INSIDE of my van .... I would never draw my firearm OUTSIDE just to take a picture....

Outdoorsman1

Attachments

• Nov 1 004.jpg
    Nov 1 004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

Here's more...

Nov 1 002.jpgNov 1 006.jpgNov 1 008.jpg

#1 = Upon arrival @ about 3:30 AM
#2 = Crack of dawn.
#3 = Upon departure @ about 9:45 AM

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....:banana: In that case, I agree. Man, I wish I would have had some chalk....uh, and thought of that!

No need for chalk. Just bring one of these!

:lol:

wci2.jpg

wci1.jpg

Word up.

wci-1.jpg

About half of us who showed up.

wci4.jpg

oliverclothesoff demanded a portrait. I complied.

protias

I see a Mlutz...I'm guessing he was wearing his pink shirt. Makes me question a few things about him. :p