• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart Firearms

TyGuy

I can't seem to find on Walmart's website which of their stores carry firearms. If your Walmart carries firearms would you be so kind as to at least give the city that it is located in? Thanks.

Jason in WI

Walmart's corporate policy is to follow state law.

He's talking about the walmarts that have begun selling firearms again.

I'd be interested to know if any are close to me as they are stocking ammo cans of 5.56 at a reasonable price I heard.

Eddited:
Brass beat me! I type too slow!

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Ladysmith, Rice Lake, Tomah, Minoqua all sell firearms. Janesville did the last time I looked.

svelectric

I'm pretty sure Burlington and Watertown sell them. I bought a 10/22 in EauClaire as well.

TyGuy

Did you buy the 10/22 recently? That's actually the rifle that I am looking for right now.

I was wondering if Walmart would sell it, how much it would be, and if I could get the compact model.

BROKENSPROKET

He's talking about the walmarts that have begun selling firearms again.

I'd be interested to know if any are close to me as they are stocking ammo cans of 5.56 at a reasonable price I heard.

Eddited:
Brass beat me! I type too slow!

The one it Eau Claire has sold guns since they built the store. I was told also that if they did not have it, they would order it. I have only bought a .22 rifle that when my boy was younger.

svelectric

All wallmarts that I've been to sell ammo, only the more rural ones sell guns.

I got the regular carbine 10/22 from wally world, was 197 a couple years ago.

I believe they can order any model you wish, was going to place an order for a rem 597 in WMR (hard to find in stores).