• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's - 11/4/11

Outdoorsman1

Hey, if all goes well I might be LEGALLY carrying concealed, just to see how it feels, then back to open carry, legally loaded and holstered on my hip in my car....:banana:

Outdoorsman1

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I'll Be There 6:30 To 7:00! Time For A Celebration!

I will be there! Been a while since I've been there on a Friday night. Been doing quite a few mornings there lately!

Celebrate!

wild boar

Will be there OCen Don't plan on conceal carry, the M9 Beretta is too big. no dancing, or worries about coat. boar out.

Have Gun - Will Carry

We'll be there too

Haven't seen some of you for a while - it will be great to get together and celebrate! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm back to work now, so it will be after work - almost 7, I'd say.

kc9sbd

concealed carry already

i thought the permits were going to take a while to get to the applicants? if otherwise please let me know. i would be intrigued.

paul@paul-fisher.com

i thought the permits were going to take a while to get to the applicants? if otherwise please let me know. i would be intrigued.

Just read some of the other threads. Some people who dropped their application off at DOJ already have their permits.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

paul@paul-fisher.com

i may just come down this friday! could someone get me teh address please?

Lizzy's Green Cafe
transparent.png

3731 South Beaumont Avenue, Kansasville, WI 53139-9414

http://g.co/maps/64yhf

HandyHamlet

I aim to be there about 6:30. Hope to see a bunch of us there!

How will you see us? Those of us with CC permission slips will be invisible to the untrained eye. It's one of the perks of the card.

Wait.

Was that supposed to be a secret?

:eek:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran

Outdoorsman1

How will you see us? Those of us with CC permission slips will be invisible to the untrained eye. It's one of the perks of the card.

Wait.

I have already dis-engaged my Stealth / Nija mode that I had utilized my first few hours in Madison as well as hanging my "Cloak if Invisibility" back in my (hidden) closet, so I should be easy to spot tonight... Unless as the Wise One has already decreed, "Those of us with CC permission slips will be invisible to the untrained eye." So I guess it will be up to the trained eye to make the determination just who is who as well as who is where.....

Outdoorsman1

BROKENSPROKET

Wait.

That strikes me kinda funny. I have a friend that has carried concealed for three decades in Wisconsin who amused himself engaging in conversations with LEO's at every opportunity, just to pride himself in his abilty to conceal perfectly a full size 1911.