• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Serpa holster leg shoot guy to be on Tosh.o

waterfowl woody

I was watching Tosh.O on comedy central last night and noticed on next weeks show they are giving him a web redemption, which means he will be on the show talking about the video of him shooting his own leg after drawing from a serpa holster. should be interesting what this guy says. my opinion is this guy is an idiot and is going on national TV to be clowned. great

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Daniel Tosh is pretty darn funny so I will be interested to see what he comes up with. Hopefully, the "shooter" will stick with his story that it is his fault and not the holster.

sirpuma

If you're talking about Tex Grebner then I'm sure he'll stick to his guns. LOL (Pun intended). He admits when he makes a mistake.

*Oh, and now that I've actually looked that tosh.0 up and seen a video of him. I hope Tex doesn't go on that show. Not only did I find him not funny but I was actually repulsed. I'm surprised he hasn't been fired for his antics.

Last edited:

waterfowl woody

I enjoy the show because tosh makes fun of the idiots in the world. I don't know what Tex is thinking but I guess we will find out. hopefully people watching just put mr. Tex in a catagory of his own and not another "gun owner". I sure will be laughin at this dude.