Thread: interesting information about lobbying against SB93

interesting information about lobbying against SB93

http://ethics.state.wi.us/scripts/cu...sp?key=REGSB93

I'd be curious to see what a chapter 19 open records request would turn up in terms of lobbying in local areas that have been banning CCW. I'm tempted to make a few open records requests myself, particularly for those councilmembers, mayors, etc that claimed they got a "ton" of people saying not to allow guns in city buildings.
    Last edited by bmwguy11; 11-02-2011 at 04:19 PM.

I think that there may be a lot of lobbying and things going on behind closed doors that could be leading for a larger liberal push of repealing the CCW law or pushing more municipalities to ban weapons than have already done so. I've never made an open records request, anyone know how to do them?

Herr Heckler Koch

Lobbying rules and complaint form.

Quite coincidentally a group of us are considering a complaint of an unregistered lobbyist that brags about lobbying for a Wisconsin corporation (presumably paying expenses) but with no known income.

When must a lobbyist register
    Attachment 7292

When does an org need to register
    Attachment 7293

Verified GAB complaint form
    Attachment 7294

Are you able to PM me the details? I'd be curious to know.

And thanks for posting that info. I'm definitely interested in doing some open records requests just have to find out how.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Open Records/Open Meetings is on the DoJ page with the CWL site but diagonally opposite.

League of Wisconsin Municipalities <---- this fn organization conspired to get ALL communities to ban weapons. Been saying it all along.
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.