Thread: Local Kwik Trip NOT posted

Local Kwik Trip NOT posted

Stopped by the Kwik Trip in Marshfield this evening and noticed there is no posting on the door prohibiting (or welcoming) firearms. Is this a Kwik Trip corporate policy or do the individual locations determine how they want to respond to open and concealed carry?
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    Stopped by the Kwik Trip in Marshfield this evening and noticed there is no posting on the door prohibiting (or welcoming) firearms. Is this a Kwik Trip corporate policy or do the individual locations determine how they want to respond to open and concealed carry?
    Not sure what corporate policy is. Here in LaCrosse area (corp HQ)
    there is a Kwik Trip on nearly every corner. I've carried in just about every one.
    Many on numerous occasions, never had a single problem.

Kwik Trip here in Verona at M & PB isn't posted, have carried there several times without issue. Have seen a car there now and then with a Wisconsin Carry sticker on it who must work there, dunno if you're on the forums here or not

They were on the buycott list earlier this year because they refused to bend to the commies will. It is a pretty conservative organization.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    I buy fuel exclusively at Kwik Trip all over SE WI and have never seen a sign or been bothered while OC'ing.

They are WI based, didn't cave to the union boycott threats, have their own WI based dairy for milk, pay decent wages for being what type of stores they are.

an asst store mgr in Portage told me they (corporately)arent going to post... I'll have to ask a friend of mine who manages the Pardeeville store if shes heard anymore... Ive OC'd at alot of them and have never had a problem...

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Not sure what corporate policy is. Here in LaCrosse area (corp HQ)
    there is a Kwik Trip on nearly every corner. I've carried in just about every one.
    Many on numerous occasions, never had a single problem.
    except for the dells you will never see one there as ong as the gussels and watermans and i cant think of the third family in the dells combined they own or have ther hands into probably 60 to 70% of the dells
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting