• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Local Kwik Trip NOT posted

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Stopped by the Kwik Trip in Marshfield this evening and noticed there is no posting on the door prohibiting (or welcoming) firearms. Is this a Kwik Trip corporate policy or do the individual locations determine how they want to respond to open and concealed carry?

Serpent

Stopped by the Kwik Trip in Marshfield this evening and noticed there is no posting on the door prohibiting (or welcoming) firearms. Is this a Kwik Trip corporate policy or do the individual locations determine how they want to respond to open and concealed carry?

Not sure what corporate policy is. Here in LaCrosse area (corp HQ)
there is a Kwik Trip on nearly every corner. I've carried in just about every one.
Many on numerous occasions, never had a single problem.

msteinhilber

Kwik Trip here in Verona at M & PB isn't posted, have carried there several times without issue. Have seen a car there now and then with a Wisconsin Carry sticker on it who must work there, dunno if you're on the forums here or not :D

protias

They were on the buycott list earlier this year because they refused to bend to the commies will. It is a pretty conservative organization.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I buy fuel exclusively at Kwik Trip all over SE WI and have never seen a sign or been bothered while OC'ing.

They are WI based, didn't cave to the union boycott threats, have their own WI based dairy for milk, pay decent wages for being what type of stores they are.

GlockRDH

an asst store mgr in Portage told me they (corporately)arent going to post... I'll have to ask a friend of mine who manages the Pardeeville store if shes heard anymore... Ive OC'd at alot of them and have never had a problem...

oliverclotheshoff

Not sure what corporate policy is. Here in LaCrosse area (corp HQ)
there is a Kwik Trip on nearly every corner. I've carried in just about every one.
Many on numerous occasions, never had a single problem.

except for the dells you will never see one there as ong as the gussels and watermans and i cant think of the third family in the dells combined they own or have ther hands into probably 60 to 70% of the dells