Thread: Was Va. Commonwealth Senator Ralph Smith straight with me?

Was Va. Commonwealth Senator Ralph Smith straight with me?

Was Va. Commonwealth Senator Ralph Smith straight with me?

Sen. Smith had a telephone town hall tonight. I asked if he would do something to stop universities from infringing our self-defense rights. There were technical problems so I couldn't hear the answer or really enter a discussion.

I think I heard him say that he has a CHP and so knows about all the hoops and hurdles, and that we are well vetted. He started brainstorming something about a, 'further level of training,' I can't really quote more because the quality was so bad.

I also think he said something about having pushed for good law in the past - I don't know if this is true or not.

Did anyone else hear this, was there more of substance, was he being accurate?

Thanks all,

C.

I didn't catch that town hall. You might send him an email to see if he will answer your question in writing. You could also call his office to see if they have a transcript or recording available.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I didn't catch that town hall. You might send him an email to see if he will answer your question in writing. You could also call his office to see if they have a transcript or recording available.
    Good idea, thanks.

Sen. Smith is aces on the candidate survey.