Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thank you to all

  1. #1
    Regular Member johnny amish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    High altitude of Vernon County, ,
    Posts
    1,025

    Thank you to all

    I wanted to take a moment to thank you all. This is a great time in our states history, we will finally have CCW. We have a lot of work to do yet to make it perfect but this is as good of a first step as we could recieve. This historic event could not have happened without the efforts of all of you. Every letter to our lawmakers, every trip to Madison, every OC get together had a huge impact and I thank you all. I am proud to know all of you, we have changed this state forever. THANK YOU.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox


    We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    65
    I'm seeing a lot of posts on your new CCW laws. I can tell you are all as gitty as kids in a candy store. Congrats
    Last edited by Deepdiver36; 11-02-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson circa 1776
    www.utahccwcarry.com

  3. #3
    Regular Member johnny amish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    High altitude of Vernon County, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepdiver36 View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of posts on your new CCW laws. I can tell you are all as gitty as kids in a candy store. Congrats
    It has been a long time coming.
    Last edited by johnny amish; 11-02-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox


    We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    Amen ! everyone give themselves a big pat on the back..we are getting there.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  5. #5
    Regular Member BrewTownBagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wauwatosa
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    I wanted to take a moment to thank you all. This is a great time in our states history, we will finally have CCW. We have a lot of work to do yet to make it perfect but this is as good of a first step as we could recieve. This historic event could not have happened without the efforts of all of you. Every letter to our lawmakers, every trip to Madison, every OC get together had a huge impact and I thank you all. I am proud to know all of you, we have changed this state forever. THANK YOU.
    +1.
    Makes all the trips to madistan worthwhile.

    Not to mention....knowing all the libs at WAVE are going bananas right now is priceless

  6. #6
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    Amen ! everyone give themselves a big pat on the back..we are getting there.
    We can celebrate those week but let's not forget that we have a lot more work to do.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Regular Member GlockRDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    north of the Peoples Republic of Madison
    Posts
    626
    ^^^ Paul, youre such a wet blanket on our flame of happiness :-)

  8. #8
    Regular Member jpm84092's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
    Posts
    1,068

    Cool Congratulations Wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepdiver36 View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of posts on your new CCW laws. I can tell you are all as gitty as kids in a candy store. Congrats
    Let mine be another voice from Utah echoing the Congratulations ! ! !
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •