Thread: AB 237 again

AB 237 again

I just recieved a letter from Senator Jim Holperin. It is concerning this bill the way it sounds they are going to bring it up again for a vote. I have tthe letters and if anyone one wants a copy of these letters pm me. The letters also make reference to a Brookfield arrest and how they got sued for false arrest. So it is time to start calling them again. I couldn't find the original thread, sorry.

Sounds like Sen. Holperin needs more education.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Bring it up "again" for a vote? As far as I know it never had a vote except in committee. If it's going to a committee again, we need to contact those on the committee; otherwise Sudor and Fitzgerald are the ones to contact to make sure it doesn't come up for a vote at all.

And I agree, these legislators really need to understand what they are voting on.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 11-03-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kemo View Post
    I just recieved a letter from Senator Jim Holperin. It is concerning this bill the way it sounds they are going to bring it up again for a vote. I have tthe letters and if anyone one wants a copy of these letters pm me. The letters also make reference to a Brookfield arrest and how they got sued for false arrest. So it is time to start calling them again. I couldn't find the original thread, sorry.
    Assembly is done for the year unless Walker calls them back for special session. We do need to keep an eye on it, however.

The letter was written Nov. 2, so what does that tell you> In the envelope I recieved there is a lettere from Kleefisch and a letter from the Brookfield Police chief Collins. Holperin said that the bill is now waiting to be scheduled to go before the assembly. I hope to hear back from you before the measure comes to the senate for a vote. That is his words not mine. Like I said if you want me to send them to you i will email them to you. It is 7 pages long.

Assembly is in session today, but this bill is not on their schedule as of right now.