• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 237 again

kemo

I just recieved a letter from Senator Jim Holperin. It is concerning this bill the way it sounds they are going to bring it up again for a vote. I have tthe letters and if anyone one wants a copy of these letters pm me. The letters also make reference to a Brookfield arrest and how they got sued for false arrest. So it is time to start calling them again. I couldn't find the original thread, sorry.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Bring it up "again" for a vote? As far as I know it never had a vote except in committee. If it's going to a committee again, we need to contact those on the committee; otherwise Sudor and Fitzgerald are the ones to contact to make sure it doesn't come up for a vote at all.

And I agree, these legislators really need to understand what they are voting on.

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

I just recieved a letter from Senator Jim Holperin. It is concerning this bill the way it sounds they are going to bring it up again for a vote. I have tthe letters and if anyone one wants a copy of these letters pm me. The letters also make reference to a Brookfield arrest and how they got sued for false arrest. So it is time to start calling them again. I couldn't find the original thread, sorry.

Assembly is done for the year unless Walker calls them back for special session. We do need to keep an eye on it, however.

kemo

The letter was written Nov. 2, so what does that tell you> In the envelope I recieved there is a lettere from Kleefisch and a letter from the Brookfield Police chief Collins. Holperin said that the bill is now waiting to be scheduled to go before the assembly. I hope to hear back from you before the measure comes to the senate for a vote. That is his words not mine. Like I said if you want me to send them to you i will email them to you. It is 7 pages long.