Thread: Was this posted and I didn't see it? Sheriff Clark letter to Senate re:SB79

Under your bed

Was this posted and I didn't see it? Sheriff Clark letter to Senate re:SB79

I’m through telling law-abiding people to automatically run first from crime. I’m not going to tell anyone what they should do under similar circumstances, but the only time I am going to run from my own home is if it’s on fire or flooding.

Clark is awesome
    Last edited by Jason in WI; 11-03-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Marshfield, WI
    I don't know the thoughts of every chief of police in Wisconsin or every sheriff in Wisconsin. But chiefs of police seem to have a very different attitude on 2A rights and the right of every person to defend themselves from harm. Sheriffs tend to believe in those rights and police chiefs want to subdue the sheeple. I agree with you 100% Jason. When it comes to gun rights and the right of self-defense Sheriff Clark is awesome.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    He would make a fine Attorney General.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Sherriffs are elected, Chiefs appointed.

'nuff said.

Terra, Sol
    Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    He would make a fine Attorney General.
    Now you are talking.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."

West Allis, WI

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

My letter to the Sheriff

Sheriff Clark, thank you for your support with the Senate, and SB 79, the Castle Doctrine. For too long Milwaukee has been a dark, forbidding place. Possibly people will feel more secure in their homes knowing that they won’t be giving everything away in court to a person who broke in to take it anyway. You are 100% right about the court system in our largest city, and we all feel the pain for it. I moved out long ago but still worked in Milwaukee. My car was broken into, and the punks on the street had a person praying for green lights. Thank you again, now they have something to think about, no longer will the honest citizens have to fear the laws. Dennis Hamm. boar out.