• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

they are talking about assembly rule that allows CCW in gallery right now on wiseye

bmwguy11

CCW is allowed on assembly floor and gallery as of today. But right now, the democrats are complaining about how CCW is allowed and "people can load and unload and play with bullets and their guns in the gallery, but people can't have signs or cameras". They should be allowed to film, but retain their ban on signs and balloons and crap, as that stuff is distracting.

But seriously this stuff the democrats are ranting about right now on CCW is comical. One of them made a motion that CCW allowance in the gallery be taken up by the assembly right now, but there was an objection.

Last edited:

bmwguy11

3rd democrat now asking "how is a sign or balloon distracting, yet the loading and unloading of guns in the gallery is not distracting?"

bmwguy11

Yea this seems like more delay tactics by the democrats. It wasn't enough that they introduced an amendment the other night, and then berated the republicans for introducing the amendment rofl.

bmwguy11

"So they can't have pictures and cameras in the gallery, but they can aim and fire at us with their guns"

I hope people are watching this. This **** is comical to the Nth degree.

msteinhilber

"So they can't have pictures and cameras in the gallery, but they can aim and fire at us with their guns"

I hope people are watching this. This **** is comical to the Nth degree.

Of course, everybody whom I've met that carries does so strictly to screw around with their gun's - loading and unloading them and enjoying playtime with bullets and they all carry strictly to just random aim at and shoot folks for the fun of it.

I don't know how anybody can watch/listen to them speak... I tuned in a bit when concealed carry was getting put through and I absolutely could not tolerate listening to them cry and complain - it was absolutely infuriating.

Old Grump

They will sure be disappointed if there isn't blood running in the streets and on the capitol floor before next weekend. Why bother with facts when you have hysteria and the big lie on your side.

Of course maybe they are talking about their friends and family who actually display that kind of behavior. Nothing like close personal relationships with knuckle dragging mouth breathers in your own family to use as an example to tag everybody else that doesn't meet their high expectations of metro-sexual mini-manhood.