Thread: Northern Brewer, Home Brew Supply Shop

Northern Brewer, Home Brew Supply Shop

Went to the Northern Brewer, home brew supply shop and found it to be posted. When asked when they started the posting the lady laughed and said the 1st, like I should have known enough not to ask. WTF, guess I will find a new place to get my CO2 tank filled.

* It was the location in West Allis on Hwy 100 and Greenfield. Not sure if this is a corporation or a single location.
    Last edited by BrewTownBagger; 11-03-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    Went to the Northern Brewer, home brew supply shop and found it to be posted. When asked when they started the posting the lady laughed and said the 1st, like I should have known enough not to ask. WTF, guess I will find a new place to get my CO2 tank filled.

* It was the location in West Allis on Hwy 100 and Greenfield. Not sure if this is a corporation or a single location.
    what a bunch of morons...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Any store who infringes on your rights does not deserve your business. There are plenty of others that would love to see you as a customer.
    Last edited by bluehighways; 11-04-2011 at 03:25 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Hope you said something as you put your wallet away and left. I have a spare 100lbs CO2 siphon tank, fill it at Badger air for 11 bucks. If you were closer I would say come get it.

I was there OCing last week and I thought I heard them discussing it. Couldn't really tell what they were saying and didn't have time to go into it at the time. Also didn't want them knowing I was eavesdropping. Guess i will find someplace else to get my stuff from. I have no problem driving a couple extra miles to spend my cash on the competition.

Stopped in today because I needed something and was prepared to try to have a discussion about the signs.

However...I no longer see a sign there. I must've looked like a goof rubbernecking looking for even an improperly sized/placed sign, but there was nothing I could see.

I hadn't been in for a while, but I could swear there was a "no guns" sign I could see from Hwy100 last time I looked as I went past.

Works for me!
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On