Thread: TMJ4 showing their true liberal colors

TMJ4 showing their true liberal colors

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/133189253.html

"Senate passes bill allowing homeowners to kill intruders"

Did you expect anything less?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Here's Another.....

Kenosha AM radio newscast this morning said something like it was now ok to “kill trespassers”. I called in and to my surprise actual got on the air with the news guy and tried to point out to him that the use of the word trespassers was very inaccurate and that there were very strict specific guidelines in the new Castle Doctrine law that mandated when and when not to use deadly force, and that trespassing was NOT a reason. I told him that the main factor was that the intruder had to have entered your dwelling illegally and that you had to be in fear of death or great bodily harm. He kinda got on the defensive and asked me if someone in your home was not trespassing. I said yes, but trespassing was a broad term and those that were not familiar with the law could misinterpret the law based on his broadcast. He still maintained that he felt trespassing was ok based on his interpolation of the word. He also suggested I call back into his talk show (“Lip Off”) (as in WLIP Radio) to discuss the issue further. I have already called that program a few times on various C.C., OC, and other issues. This program starts at 5:00 PM. I told him that if that newscast was taped (they play it many times throughout the day (hourly) that he should consider changing it to be more accurate. I also told him that it is common and has happened a lot in Milwaukee, that the news media constantly reports inaccuracies about the new C.C. Law, Open Carry Laws, and now the new Castle Doctrine Law. My last words were…”I’d consider changing your report”…

After the call he said something to his co-announcer that he did not like getting ambushed on the air. I can’t wait to tell him I was on hold for 15 minutes waiting for him to pick up my call OFF the air.

Anyway… today 5:05 – 5:10, Kenosha AM Radio 1050 (on the dial)…I'll be on…Should be a pretty good discussion…

Outdoorsman1

ETA: Sorry to sorta hijack this thread. I was gonna start a new one but kinda sotra on topic…???
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 11-04-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

What would you prefer the headline to be? I could find nothing in the article that was incorrect and isn't this the definition of "Castle Doctrine". If someone breaks into your home you have the option of shooting them, killing them and are immune from liability. Exactly what the headline says.

Set em straight outdoorsman!

Looks plenty on topic to me outdoorsman. Hijack away!! And keep spreading the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    What would you prefer the headline to be? I could find nothing in the article that was incorrect and isn't this the definition of "Castle Doctrine". If someone breaks into your home you have the option of shooting them, killing them and are immune from liability. Exactly what the headline says.
    The bill isn't a "permission slip" that gives you the OK to kill someone. The correct headline would be what you find on jsonline or fox, which is "senate passes bill protecting homeowners who use self-defense"

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Set em straight outdoorsman!
    Yea, you can bet on that.... anyone in the Kenosha area can tune in for a listen and as it is a call in talk show even call in yourself...@ (262) - 694-1050.... but I got dibbs on him first....

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 11-04-2011 at 10:03 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

Outdoorsman1

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I think it would be most accurately described as simply shifting the burden to prove self defense from the homeowner to the prosecution who now has to prove it was not.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    The bill isn't a "permission slip" that gives you the OK to kill someone. The correct headline would be what you find on jsonline or fox, which is "senate passes bill protecting homeowners who use self-defense"
    This...^^^^^^^^ + 1000 +

Very well put...

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

If the scum knew anybody...

...who could read, that crap just could act as a deterrent for a host of home evasion crimes! boar out.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/133189253.html

"Senate passes bill allowing homeowners to kill intruders"
    I think thats perfect (in this sense) that Chief Ed Flynns stats on breaking and entering and home invasions are going to take a sharp downturn for Nov. and Dec. because of such news reporting.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The state Senate has passed a bill that would allow homeowners to kill intruders without fear of liability.
    The bill that passed with bipartisan support creates a presumption of legal immunity for someone who injures or kills a person breaking into the defender's home, vehicle or workplace. The measure requires a judge to presume that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent harm.

And a burst of applause goes up from the state of Mississippi!
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The state Senate has passed a bill that would allow homeowners to kill intruders without fear of liability.
    The bill that passed with bipartisan support creates a presumption of legal immunity for someone who injures or kills a person breaking into the defender's home, vehicle or workplace. The measure requires a judge to presume that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent harm.

And a burst of applause goes up from the state of Mississippi!
    What has been accomplished in the first year of the Scott Walker administration is rather amazing. Give him 3 more years.
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 11-04-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    ^^^ This^^^

They are not the only ones. In the Milwaukee JS there were 4 opinion pieces (of st) boo hooing the new CC law going into effect from Kane, Stingl and someone in the editorial section.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    Yea, you can bet on that.... anyone in the Kenosha area can tune in for a listen and as it is a call in talk show even call in yourself...@ (262) - 694-1050.... but I got dibbs on him first....

Outdoorsman1

Media relations 101:

Invite him over to your house for a roundtable discussion, have a sign on the door, that it "...sticks sometimes, you may have to kick it"

When he's in the house, tell him: Now that's what I'm talking about!
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP