• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Uniformed Miami PD arrested at gun point for speeding(120MPH) in patrol car

sudden valley gunner

I think that this is total wrong. He sould not be on active duty anymore i dont know if im just beening to harsh but i think officers like this should have their badge taken. I think that officers need to realise that the badge does not give then the right to do whatever they want. I havent had very much experience with law enforcement but what i have most act like they are better then everyone else just because of the badge. They are no more above the law then i am.

Using your post as a jumping off point not meaning to criticize, but in many ways they have become above the law. Law in this country was meant to restrict our rulers and their enforcers. Yet Police often, get a pass on carrying guns where they want, even off duty, have little fear of prosecution, and often have rules created by state legislation giving them extra immunity.