• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Packing Heat: Local Businesses Torn on Concealed Carry Law

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
H

Herr Heckler Koch

Poll is corrupted. At 49 I voted. The next display was 71 - possible. I voted again at 72 and 73 and got no errors.

Those editor-pollsters need to learn that we econometricians must have reliable numbers from which to make good judgements.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Huh? Poll Works Correctly For Me...

Poll is corrupted. At 49 I voted. The next display was 71 - possible. I voted again at 72 and 73 and got no errors.

Those editor-pollsters need to learn that we econometricians must have reliable numbers from which to make good judgements.

I voted and the total count increased by one, the screen refreshed to show the new numbers. I closed the browser and tried to vote again...no go. The window opens to show the results and would not allow me to vote again.

Not sure what happened with you?!?!

E6chevron

I think you may have logged on, using one of your "black ops" (now you see me, now you don't) logon ids.

M

McX

responding to title to thread: Where's there a line? they're IN or they're out. if they're out we report them here, so at least we will know not to go there. bet you a year from now those signs are down. saw one today- no guns. didnt have the time to stop and sneer at them.

hermannr

I think their little poll counter is having a problem.,,

86/108 does not equal 26% Anyway, 86 votes for nowhere.

If you add all the votes in all the categories you come up with 108. 108 is what they say is the totall number of votes, but if you add up the percentages, the total is only 31%?

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Math Problem?

I think their little poll counter is having a problem.,,

86/108 does not equal 26% Anyway, 86 votes for nowhere.

If you add all the votes in all the categories you come up with 108. 108 is what they say is the totall number of votes, but if you add up the percentages, the total is only 31%?

The count total is 110 right now. 88 NOWHERE/110 Total = 80%. The remainder are 20 votes/110 total = 20%. Add everything = 100%.

I'm not sure what math you are using???

The site page is correct mathematically.

Last edited: