• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Satirday 11/5/11 - 9:30 AM @ River City Diner

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Usual place (River City Dner, Parham Rd & I-95) at the usual time (9:30 AM) - but if you don't set your clock/watch/VCR/DVR/TIVO/whatever back tonight you may be there on time twice.

stay safe.

scouser

skidmark said:
Usual place (River City Dner, Parham Rd & I-95) at the usual time (9:30 AM) - but if you don't set your clock/watch/VCR/DVR/TIVO/whatever back tonight you may be there on time twice.

stay safe.

Skid .. the clocks go back Saturday night/Sunday morning. Might have to miss breakfast this weekend myself, Logan has strep throat so he'll definitely be MIA, and the chances are that I'll be looking after him Saturday morning as usual.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Skid .. the clocks go back Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Picky people!

Hey, in my defense let's just say I remembered it was supposed to happen this weekend.

If I set the time back tonight I'll be early if I get there on time. If I set the clocks back Saturday night I'll have already had breakfast on Saturday so who cares?

Let's see Einstein's relatives get out of that one!:D

stay safe.

MSC 45ACP

I'd really like to make this one as I haven't been out and about for a while. We'll see what's what in the AM...
No promises, though. It is a bit of a hike just for breakfast...

mike

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Me have head told and nose be stuffied. Not wishing to make unwanted gift of same to others, will continue hibernating. :(

scouser

MSC 45ACP said:
... It is a bit of a hike just for breakfast...

mike

jmelvin motorbiked it a couple of weeks ago from Lynchburg, even though the temps were in the 30s when he left home ...

next excuse ..... :lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Those of us who showed up managed to get there reasonably on time.

Had a very interesting conversation with a couple of tables over the crime situation in and around various parts of the city and how the police are not there to protect the individual. I don't know if any converts were made, but a few eyes were opened.

In other news, several folks who did not show up were talked about. None, however, were elected to or appointed to any committees or other posts - but only because we agreed that we lacked a quorum of 2/3 of those present.

stay safe.

MSC 45ACP

Sorry I missed you guys. Finances are pretty tight these days and its hard to justify a drive to Richmond and back. Had to quit driving the cab a couple months back for health reasons. It was in interesting experience. I look forward to seeing y'all again sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Mike

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry I missed you guys. Finances are pretty tight these days and its hard to justify a drive to Richmond and back. Had to quit driving the cab a couple months back for health reasons. It was in interesting experience. I look forward to seeing y'all again sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Mike

Be willing to bet that if you scout out a location down your way that makes decent coffee and knows how to fry an egg that someone will show up to share the experience with you. :D

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I missed you all but I was looking for the mighty 21 pointer. Found his girlfriend but he was being skiddish.:lol:

PICT0034web.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I missed you all but I was looking for the mighty 21 pointer. Found his girlfriend but he was being skiddish.:lol:

Aaah, she looks so sweet......................and tender.

BTW - how was your B & C buck like Paul? :p