• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOMORROW, NOV 6th

Justman1020

Sorry for the shortttt notice everyone, but tomorrow, Nov 6th (Yes, Sunday) a few people are going to be going to Champion arm's to shoot. If you are near tacoma mall, meet at 1230 for carpool, otherwise meet at champion arms by 1:00/1:15, Leaving Tacoma mall NO LATER THAN 1245. MEETING at the KRISPY CREAM'S That is right by tacoma mall for carpool.
if you want to meet at tacoma mall, PM me your number so i can give more specific's, and so i have an efficient count to know if i need to wait for people.

Justman1020

We did indeed shoot pumpkins today, but now, we are gonna go shoot targets, more then likely zombie targets :)

so, join us green ;)

OrangeIsTrouble

I'll see if I can come out there, was planning on taking the lady on tuesday (ladies night!). Wish I had a rear sight on my AR so I could unload a brick of .22 on those zombies.

Justman1020

Yeah, im also running a little bit later then i thought, i will be leaving here at about 1230, so i will be there around 1.

OrangeIsTrouble

Sorry justman for having to leave early and I am very sorry you had to leave also. Sig guy, it was nice to meet you, very sorry it was so brief. I wish we had more time and less bs. I'll post up a new thread explaining everything later when I cool down.

massivedesign

Sorry justman for having to leave early and I am very sorry you had to leave also. Sig guy, it was nice to meet you, very sorry it was so brief. I wish we had more time and less bs. I'll post up a new thread explaining everything later when I cool down.

???? This doesn't sound like a feel good story with a happy ending....

Justman1020

It's not. I was very displeased with with champion arms today. We ended up shooting at west coast armory. Very friendly place for military.

Justman1020

Short version:: since I'm on my phone,
They would not let green, or my friend (who is active military) shoot hand guns at champion arms because they are not 21, even though they both had someone over 21 with them. I expecte more friendly service, they told us that every range would be like this, yet we had no issues at armory....

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Short version:: since I'm on my phone,
They would not let green, or my friend (who is active military) shoot hand guns at champion arms because they are not 21, even though they both had someone over 21 with them. I expecte more friendly service, they told us that every range would be like this, yet we had no issues at armory....

That sounds super stupid. 6 year-olds shoot at my local range with adult supervision. 18 year-olds should not be prohibited from shooting handguns. The fact that one is active military makes it worse. Did they cite a law or just say it was policy?

Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

That sounds super stupid. 6 year-olds shoot at my local range with adult supervision. 18 year-olds should not be prohibited from shooting handguns. The fact that one is active military makes it worse. Did they cite a law or just say it was policy?

Policy, I will be speaking with another manager tomorrow on this topic and gather as much information as I can. Then I'll get the info to you guys.