• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOMORROW, NOV 6th

golddigger14s

Activist Member
No issue at the "pit". My son (14) shoots my 9mm Taurus, AK-47, 12 GA shot gun, and basically anything he wants. BTW he smoked my when shooting clays (I want to kill him!) LOL. It's some of those issues that keep me going to the gravel pits, also those indoor ranges really frown on tanerite.

OrangeIsTrouble

No issue at the "pit". My son (14) shoots my 9mm Taurus, AK-47, 12 GA shot gun, and basically anything he wants. BTW he smoked my when shooting clays (I want to kill him!) LOL. It's some of those issues that keep me going to the gravel pits, also those indoor ranges really frown on tanerite.

I love pits. Haven't been to champ (any range businesses) in a while. Only came because of this short notice thread and to get some time with my piece and paper.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Champion Arms Policy: http://www.championarms.com/Policies.htm

Use of the Range

You may bring your own ammo so long as you use your own firearms. If you rent our firearms, you must purchase our ammo. Your safety and the safety of other shooters is our greatest priority at Champion Arms. Using our ammo in our rental guns eliminates the possibility of a catastrophic failure of a firearm when otherwise, shooters bring their own hand-loaded ammo that is loaded beyond standard pressure limits for a given caliber.
*You must be 21 years of age or accompanied by a parent if under 21 in order to shoot a handgun on our range.
*You must be 21 years of age to rent a range pistol. This includes members of the military.
*The minimum age for renting a long gun (rifle) at our range is 18.
*The minimum age for shooting a long gun (rifle) at our range is 18 unless accompanied by a parent.
*Children accompanied by a parent must be at least 7 years of age.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
It was nice meeting you as well green. I'm sorry that happened man. West Coast Armory let's you shoot all guns at 18. Justman and I ended up going there. It was also nice to meet Moose. To bad we didn't get to shoot the 500 he bought ammo for. :( Oh well.

Justman1020

It was nice meeting you as well green. I'm sorry that happened man. West Coast Armory let's you shoot all guns at 18. Justman and I ended up going there. It was also nice to meet Moose. To bad we didn't get to shoot the 500 he bought ammo for. :( Oh well.

YOU Saw a moose and didn't shoot it?????????
lol

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Yeah he did beat you at the pit pretty bad in clay shooting,

I do hope this policy does get changed though.
Ok, I owned up to it. You didn't have to rub salt in it! Remember I'm now still trying to get used to shooting long guns left handed/left eyed. (I know weak excuse).

Bill Starks

State Researcher
:lol: That would be Goose.

Was he wearing his hat ???
JHats_19726_MI.jpg

tombrewster421

Ok, I owned up to it. You didn't have to rub salt in it! Remember I'm now still trying to get used to shooting long guns left handed/left eyed. (I know weak excuse).

Hey, I'm doing that too. I shoot pistol right handed because it's easy enough to hold the gun in front of my left eye, but I just started last year practicing long guns left handed so I can keep both eyes open. Needless to say, once or twice a year is not enough practice.