• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New here from St Joseph MO

G30Mike

Hi, name is Mike I'm 30 years old, and i live here in good ol St Joe. Just wanted to say hello to the forum and look forward to talking with you guys and possibly joining some meets.I've always been a gun lover and have open carried before, just never here in St. Joe. Anyway, hello all.

Last edited:

mspgunner

Hi, name is Mike I'm 30 years old, and i live here in good ol St Joe. Just wanted to say hello to the forum and look forward to talking with you guys and possibly joining some meets.I've always been a gun lover and have open carried before, just never here in St. Joe. Anyway, hello all.

Welcome to the wonderful world of OC and 2nd amendment rights!

Marc

Welcome to the forum Mike, and i guess i will be the first from Joetown to say hello. Have fun and ask all the questions u need to here lots of excellent advice given it has helped me carry comfortably since joining

Last edited: