• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visting in december

Justman1020

Is my wa permit good in FL? I am originally from FL, and am visiting in December, my WA permit has my WA address on it.

Rich7553

You may also find this helpful:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf

Remember, no open carry unless at a range, fishing, hunting, or camping, or going to/coming from those activites. And the major theme parks also prohibit carry on their properties.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I was searched at the entrance of Busch Gardens in 2003. They saw my P-3AT and didn't care... I'm still trying to figure out what they were searching for.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I was searched at the entrance of Busch Gardens in 2003. They saw my P-3AT and didn't care... I'm still trying to figure out what they were searching for.

I bet the only thing they are looking for to confiscate has to be an exact or pretty close replication of this.

C4.jpg

Anything else will pass through.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

The Gunhine State!

Nervous or Frightened... I didn't see that in the law anywhere... Calling it the 'shoot first law' only makes them look dumber still...

Floriduh does a lot of stupid things, but this isn't one of them.

Gotta love the Anti-gun liars. The more transparent their lies become, the more people see through to the truth.

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran

I like the sign. Probably keeps people thinking twice about being a complete moron. For sure, think twice before arguing with motorists, you don't know who you're talking to. Signs like this are great! An armed society is a polite society.

Aknazer

I tried going to the site on the sign but its down for me. And I would have been interested to hear the bs they were spouting.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
It's great to watch the anti-gunners stuff their foot deep down their throat up to the knee, and have no idea they did it....

If only they could remove their heads from the other end.... Nah, never gonna happen.

Ironside

It's great to watch the anti-gunners stuff their foot deep down their throat up to the knee, and have no idea they did it....

If only they could remove their heads from the other end.... Nah, never gonna happen.

Now that is an interesting visual ...

xmanhockey7

My understanding is when FL passed stand your ground law the Brady Campaign was at airports telling people who were flying to FL that they shouldn't because people in FL could just shoot them if they felt scared.

Justman1020

My understanding is when FL passed stand your ground law the Brady Campaign was at airports telling people who were flying to FL that they shouldn't because people in FL could just shoot them if they felt scared.

it's ok, i will just tell them "I will shoot back"

I really can't wait to get back to fl,

for anyone in the south eastern part of the state, coffee while I'm home?