• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crazy YouTube video

Badger Johnson

It's that rather droll video on the gunsafe that won't open during a simulated home invasion...

carsontech

Activist Member
This is what I see... The link in the OP takes people to the Youtube mobile site. Its just the front page of youtube scaled down for mobile devices. The recommendations and subscriptions videos you may see are related to the account of the person that clicks on the link supplied in the OP.

Badger Johnson

If you cut and paste the "v=" string at the end into a google window (with the youtube website preceding) it takes you to that video on the talking gun safe of the future and a fake home invasion.

carsontech

Activist Member
44-oh-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc

DonRow

Wow!! You guys are so sensitive, relax. Yes it the "home invasion fight" video. Sorry it came from a iPhone so it's a mobile link. Sorry didn't look at it good. 😳😝😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hazek

The video OP was trying to link:

[video=youtube;wypFgcqHyvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc[/video]