Thread: Pictures

Pictures

I couldn't resist sharing this one.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-11-05_19-33-32_828.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	7331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-11-05_19-17-55_786.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	7332
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

while my wife was home alone she was cleaning up the bedroom. she had a glock laying on the bed, chambered. She told me she turned around and the cat had both paws in the trigger guard pulling on the trigger. of course she yelled at the cat so she would run away.

the best part about this story is it actually is true lol. can you imagine having to explain how your cat had a negligent discharge?
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    while my wife was home alone she was cleaning up the bedroom. she had a glock laying on the bed, chambered. She told me she turned around and the cat had both paws in the trigger guard pulling on the trigger. of course she yelled at the cat so she would run away.

the best part about this story is it actually is true lol. can you imagine having to explain how your cat had a negligent discharge?
    Would that go along with "the dog ate my Glock"?

Nice pictures!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

"I can haz XD!?"

BWHAHAHA!

You talk shizz like a bachelor... I didn't know you were married.
    Last edited by carsontech; 11-05-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatieA View Post
    I couldn't resist sharing this one.
    Happiness is a warm, furry gun.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

If the gun had fired, the cat would have had a massive accidental discharge that would have been the devil to clean out of the bed clothes!! Not to mention what your wife would have had.

That is one secure cat, he has his own handgun.

"Next time that damn dog chases me up a tree, he's gonna get it!" Zzzzzzzz........
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

Hmm... That actually made me think of the Scene in Boondock saints... the cat... wall... random discharge... so much laughter ensuing.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    "I can haz XD!?"

BWHAHAHA!

You talk shizz like a bachelor... I didn't know you were married.
    Ha, yes. It's true. I'm a family man. I am just a "grown up" who just appreciates the art of trolling. (Not in reference to the cat story. Not trolling there, true story. Almost awesome, would be a decent story had the cat manage to over come the trigger safety and appx 4lbs of trigger pull. What's worse than explaining how your cat put a .40 hole in your wall? Explaining your scar from where you were shot by a house cat. Better yet, the obituary explaining your death by cat.)

sent from my phone, excuse my grammar/spelling errors
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

I hate cats!

Why couldn't it look down the barrel and pull the trigger.

Bumperstickers from some time ago:
    'The best place for a cat is under my right rear tire"

'An unseen cat is a good cat.'

However, the cat looks comfortable.

Caveat:
    To each his own when it comes to cats.