• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pictures

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
while my wife was home alone she was cleaning up the bedroom. she had a glock laying on the bed, chambered. She told me she turned around and the cat had both paws in the trigger guard pulling on the trigger. of course she yelled at the cat so she would run away.

the best part about this story is it actually is true lol. can you imagine having to explain how your cat had a negligent discharge?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
while my wife was home alone she was cleaning up the bedroom. she had a glock laying on the bed, chambered. She told me she turned around and the cat had both paws in the trigger guard pulling on the trigger. of course she yelled at the cat so she would run away.

the best part about this story is it actually is true lol. can you imagine having to explain how your cat had a negligent discharge?

Would that go along with "the dog ate my Glock"?

Nice pictures!!

carsontech

Activist Member
"I can haz XD!?"

BWHAHAHA!

You talk shizz like a bachelor... I didn't know you were married.

Last edited:

SFCRetired

If the gun had fired, the cat would have had a massive accidental discharge that would have been the devil to clean out of the bed clothes!! Not to mention what your wife would have had.:D

DrakeZ07

Hmm... That actually made me think of the Scene in Boondock saints... the cat... wall... random discharge... so much laughter ensuing.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
"I can haz XD!?"

BWHAHAHA!

You talk shizz like a bachelor... I didn't know you were married.

Ha, yes. It's true. I'm a family man. I am just a "grown up" who just appreciates the art of trolling. (Not in reference to the cat story. Not trolling there, true story. Almost awesome, would be a decent story had the cat manage to over come the trigger safety and appx 4lbs of trigger pull. What's worse than explaining how your cat put a .40 hole in your wall? Explaining your scar from where you were shot by a house cat. Better yet, the obituary explaining your death by cat.)

sent from my phone, excuse my grammar/spelling errors

Redbaron007

I hate cats!

Why couldn't it look down the barrel and pull the trigger. :lol:

Bumperstickers from some time ago:
'The best place for a cat is under my right rear tire"

'An unseen cat is a good cat.'

However, the cat looks comfortable. :D

Caveat:
To each his own when it comes to cats. :D