• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Something from 1948 to think about

okboomer

I have it running in another window in the background ... I can still browse the forum in my active window with it running ;)

Beretta92FSLady

Not a problem.

But do not ever let me hear a single complaint come from you about what a mess the government has made of anything. You have not earned the right.

stay safe.

Cute. So, 'rights' are earned? If this is the stance of Conservatives, 'tea party' folks, and right-wingers(?), then I am surely voting for President Obama, again.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Was there ever any doubt?

Just wanted to make sure that if such was the case as outlined in my post, I point out that I am voting for President Obama again. Mind you, I will basically be biting the bullet, considering the alternative - Bachmann (Dogmatic nut-job), Cain (obviously has zero respect for females, can't even remember the biggest three things he hates about Government - he's a hack-politician, meaning; he isn't even good at acting like a politician, let-alone being a politician (as if that takes much work)), Newt (hypocrite x 10,000). I would be persuaded to vote for Romney, but first Paul. The latter is not viable, even in this political cluster-f*ck we find ourselves in.

Last edited:

SourKraut

10-8

Beretta82FSlady, the Elephants of Mediocrity Would Often Label Balderdash, pehaps you ought to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.:p

Redbaron007

Just wanted to make sure that if such was the case as outlined in my post, I point out that I am voting for President Obama again. Mind you, I will basically be biting the bullet, considering the alternative - Bachmann (Dogmatic nut-job), Cain (obviously has zero respect for females, can't even remember the biggest three things he hates about Government - he's a hack-politician, meaning; he isn't even good at acting like a politician, let-alone being a politician (as if that takes much work)), Newt (hypocrite x 10,000). I would be persuaded to vote for Romney, but first Paul. The latter is not viable, even in this political cluster-f*ck we find ourselves in.

So, you are supporting the re-election of King Obama?

Redbaron007

In my previous post (#26), I outlined two potential alternative candidates to President Obama, that I would vote for.

Again, on what? What would persuade you to vote for Romney &/or Paul? They are from two ends of the spectrum.

Not trying to agitate; just curious as to the rationale. Aside from a few welfare recipients and a couple of union workers, I haven't really heard anyone express an effort to vote for King Obama.

Beretta92FSLady

Again, on what? What would persuade you to vote for Romney &/or Paul? They are from two ends of the spectrum.

Not trying to agitate; just curious as to the rationale. Aside from a few welfare recipients and a couple of union workers, I haven't really heard anyone express an effort to vote for King Obama.

Romney would not undermine the National Healthcare Law. Paul would undermine our presence in other States, and the nation building that the Government spends hundreds of billions of dollars a year attempting to do.

The last sentence in your post is interesting. Are you stating that there are zero Republicans, and Conservatives on welfare, or in unions? And if there are, why wouldn't they vote for President Obama?

Beretta92FSLady

Hmm, couldnt get tis one to embed!?

"they are contaminated.....[video=youtube;e53diZ0vboM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e53diZ0vboM[/video]

And just one more thing lady, what even makes you think the Barak Obama will get the Democtatic nomination? Why not the hillary Klin-ton

First, "psychological warfare" is a tool of politics - refute it, I dare you. While Liberals are blaming Conservatives for all the 'bad things' in society and Government, Conservatives are blaming Liberals for all the 'bad things' in society and Government. Both sides are no thing more than a bunch of monkeys that occupy opposite sides of the same coin. Then you have some individuals in previous posts linking Hegelian Dialectic, and holding it up as if there is some noble cause in acting as some not-moveable rock.

The majority of Americans (The People) are incapable of ingesting, processing, and coming to an understanding of an issue, let alone many issues. I think we should do what Perry recommended, which is to cut education. Hell, there is no point in offering it, particularly after eight grade. Parents raise their children with the tools to reason. Mind you, I am not referring to some mystical form of so-called 'reasoning' that is derived from some Biblical mysticism.

The latter portion of your post is merely Conservative, Republican, right-wing mental masturbation.

What I find a bit worrisome is that you are unable to spell the president of the United States, President Obama's full name. I hope it's a typo.

Last edited:

SourKraut

I hope it's a typo.

Whats a typo? Please be sure to answer in your wordy, upitty, nonsensical stlye. Do not forget to talk down to me, all the while using cute name calling to belittle others that I may or may not agree with.

And hurry up! I am trying to masterbate here!!!!!!

Beretta92FSLady

Whats a typo? Please be sure to answer in your wordy, upitty, nonsensical stlye. Do not forget to talk down to me, all the while using cute name calling to belittle others that I may or may not agree with.

And hurry up! I am trying to masterbate here!!!!!!

Typographical error.

I am not attempting to belittle any person.

SourKraut

I am not attempting to belittle any person.
SAY WHAT?
Bachmann (Dogmatic nut-job), Cain (obviously has zero respect for females, can't even remember the biggest three things he hates about Government - he's a hack-politician, meaning; he isn't even good at acting like a politician, let-alone being a politician (as if that takes much work)), Newt (hypocrite x 10,000). I would be persuaded to vote for Romney, but first Paul. The latter is not viable, even in this political cluster-f*ck we find ourselves in

Yeah right lady, but I would expect as much from an overwieght, overbearing, blowhard, bulldyke the likes of you! Of course, I don't have enough time or energy to back up my frivilous descrictption of you, but I'm sure that that everything is cool with me posting this as such because I not trying to belittle you.

Damn, I blueballed.:(

Beretta92FSLady

SAY WHAT?

Yeah right lady, but I would expect as much from an overwieght, overbearing, blowhard, bulldyke the likes of you! Of course, I don't have enough time or energy to back up my frivilous descrictption of you, but I'm sure that that everything is cool with me posting this as such because I not trying to belittle you.

Damn, I blueballed.:(

I see. So you take it as a personal verbal assault against you because I point out which politicians I do not like, and why. Glad we could clear that up.

Yes, I am a Dyke - not a Bull (there is a difference). Yes, I have been accused of being overbearing. Yes, I am over-weight. Yes, I have been accused of being a blowhard. Yes, your depictions are frivolous.

I have been meaning to mention your username - how Germanian of you ;).

Last edited:

SourKraut

I have been meaning to mention your username - how Germanian of you ;).

Would you please expand on that thought, I am not sure that I follow you. Thanks- s.K.
21.gif