Thread: Now they are after your food

Now they are after your food

Farm-to-Fork Dinner Fiasco this is really scary yet is happening every week across the country.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Not your usual 4th Amendment story, but an excellent bit of instruction on why one should know their basic Constitutional rights even if they have no intention of keeping and bearing arms, let alone exercising the right peaceably to assemble.

It sure seems as if the Southern Nevada Health District never got the memo about the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects [that would be their food, in this case], against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

It sounds like those folks have legal representation pretty well lined up. I plan to follow this case just to see how far the state wants to try and go with it.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

This is why one should not ever try to comply with laws because a bureaucrat says so; they are probably lying and need to be told to leave the property. I'm reminded of Heinlein's quote about drinking and tax collectors, perhaps it should have included other bureaucrats.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

There is something distinctly wrong here. I cannot even imagin how I would react, probably start at the beginning...no, I'm not going to apply for any "license" to have a private dinner on my own farm.

Years ago we sold raw milk and I know what the health department can be like, but this is just someone who has an overinflated idea of their own importance.

I too am VERY interested in what happens in court with this. Someone needs to puncture that "Susan" persons balloon really badly. I would hope this costs the department dearly.

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    whats next?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4df6643a-5f03-48cc-8de3-13188f7af587.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	7337  
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Mary? No, we haven't seen Mary. Are you sure she was coming here? Excuse me a moment, my husband's leaving for town and I need to remind him to pick up a few more sacks of lime.

Quote Originally Posted by carry for myself View Post
    whats next?
    if the paper pushers have their way. At that point I'll be a meatlegger.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.