• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where to rent a Sig P229 9mm?

dhdac

Does anyone know where I can rent a Sig P229 9mm in Central or Southern Ohio? I need some range time with one. Thanks.

Lthrnck

Location...

Well you are pretty vague on your location.....

Why don't you narrow it down a bit.. Like City.... and we might be able to help you.

Brian D.

I'll mention three ranges in the central/southern Ohio region that rent some firearms, although I don't know specifically about a Sig 229.

--Targetworld, Sharonville.
--Vandalia Range and Armory, Vandalia.
--Black Wing Shooting Center, Delaware.