Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For All You Single Men, 45 years old and older

For All You Single Men, 45 years old and older

I just know I'm going to get flamed or razzed unmercifully about this, but I promised my beautiful Chinese bride I would; so here goes:

My wife has a friend who is looking for someone. She is 45, divorced, an American citizen, and a lawyer. My wife was influenced by the way she and I met (Craigslist, would you believe) and now she's on me to find a husband for her friend. If there is any interest, I will obtain a picture and email it and particulars about meeting to those genuinely interested.

No, I am not a professional matchmaker and neither is my bride, but she has found American husbands for several of her friends. I'll also tell you that Chinese women make pretty good wives, but don't look for the subservient Oriental you hear so much about.

Chinese men make HORRIBLE husbands, that I know for sure (since we're generalizing).

Chinese women - might make good wives, but don't let them drive your SUV.

Good luck with your quest.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

I love Asian women, but AL is a bit far.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

I never thought I would see the day when OCDO became a dating site.....how could you??
    Last edited by thebigsd; 11-11-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    My ex was mainland zhong guo ren.

I'm too young though so if you ever need a date for a 25-32 year old I'm game.

Say ni hao to your wife for me.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

What about her turn signal?

Oh, wait, I'm not that old...

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Say ni hao to your wife for me.
    "Say hello to your wife for me." How many times have you used that line and NOT gotten your ass kicked?

:-p

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    "Say hello to your wife for me." How many times have you used that line and NOT gotten your ass kicked?

:-p
    Wouldn't I be more likely to get my ass kicked if I was telling wives to say hello to their husbands for me? LOL

Now, if I would have called his wife "qin ai de" or said something about "zuo ai", I'd be in trouble!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Wouldn't I be more likely to get my ass kicked if I was telling wives to say hello to their husbands for me? LOL

Now, if I would have called his wife "qin ai de" or said something about "zuo ai", I'd be in trouble!
    I don't think many women are violent enough to kick your ass for fooling around with their husbands.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    I just know I'm going to get flamed or razzed unmercifully about this, but I promised my beautiful Chinese bride I would; so here goes:

My wife has a friend who is looking for someone. She is 45, divorced, an American citizen, and a lawyer. My wife was influenced by the way she and I met (Craigslist, would you believe) and now she's on me to find a husband for her friend. If there is any interest, I will obtain a picture and email it and particulars about meeting to those genuinely interested.

No, I am not a professional matchmaker and neither is my bride, but she has found American husbands for several of her friends. I'll also tell you that Chinese women make pretty good wives, but don't look for the subservient Oriental you hear so much about.
    Please send picture of bank account and retirement portflio along with copy of current employment contract that highlights prospects for making partner (or if already a partner shows plans to limit addition of new partners). Verification of current automobile make, model and mileage appreciated. Submit floor plan of current housing situation and data on processes needed to initiate any necessary upgrades to accomodate the lifestyle I would like to become accustomed to. Unalterable prenuptial agreement to be sent on receipt of satisfactory data regarding potential bride. Minor children not a deal-breaker so long as she can afford boarding schools in addition to maintaining me. Will consider transferring custody to ex (hers or mine - who cares) if boarding schools not possible.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Perhaps you've lived a sheltered life.... "Say hello to your wife for me" is saying straight to a guy's face "I boned your woman."

When you have to explain the joke, it isn't funny anymore...

Uh oh....looks like the innuendos got crossed somewhere... LOL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Please send picture of bank account and retirement portflio along with copy of current employment contract that highlights prospects for making partner (or if already a partner shows plans to limit addition of new partners). Verification of current automobile make, model and mileage appreciated. Submit floor plan of current housing situation and data on processes needed to initiate any necessary upgrades to accomodate the lifestyle I would like to become accustomed to. Unalterable prenuptial agreement to be sent on receipt of satisfactory data regarding potential bride. Minor children not a deal-breaker so long as she can afford boarding schools in addition to maintaining me. Will consider transferring custody to ex (hers or mine - who cares) if boarding schools not possible.
    Holy crap, that sounds like a typical First Date with the average female of today....

"Tell me about all of your assets, if they are enough in my opinion, I will have children with you and then use them as a tool to take you for all of the aforementioned assets in divorce."
    Last edited by ixtow; 11-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Perhaps you've lived a sheltered life.... "Say hello to your wife for me" is saying straight to a guy's face "I boned your woman."

When you have to explain the joke, it isn't funny anymore...
    Yeah yeah, I get the implication, I was just thinking about it differently at the time.....like not like that. Anyway, you're right, not funny anymore.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Got pics of her guns?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    Got pics of her guns?
    Are you kidding? We're talking about a Chinese woman here. It took me over a year and a half to get my wife and daughter not to go into screaming heebee jeebies just at the sight of mine!!

For the record, the lady is located in Illinois and is a lawyer. If someone wants to get serious, send me an email address (PM) and I'll forward it to her.

Guys, only reason I posted here is because I would trust most of you a lot more that what she would probably find on a dating sight or Craigslist.

My ex was mainland zhong guo ren.
    ah ha! i understood this! used to study chinese for ***** and gigs, if they come to collect assets since we can't pay our debts I'll fit right in!
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Are you kidding? We're talking about a Chinese woman here. It took me over a year and a half to get my wife and daughter not to go into screaming heebee jeebies just at the sight of mine!!

For the record, the lady is located in Illinois and is a lawyer. If someone wants to get serious, send me an email address (PM) and I'll forward it to her.

Guys, only reason I posted here is because I would trust most of you a lot more that what she would probably find on a dating sight or Craigslist.
    Yeah, I doubt you'll find anyone on this site willing to relocate to Illinois. Do we even have any members there?
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

I'm starting to feel like The Invisible Man here. I submit an honest offer of interest and get nothing in response.

Maybe if I sweeten the pot? I don't care that she is currently living in Illinois - her asssets there can be liquidated or moved to Free America with only minor diminuation of the total. Or, with proof that she is 2A-qualified I might consider allowing her to remain there as the market for good civil lawyers in that field should be opening up soon - never hurts to pre-position in anticipation of a boom.

And you can ask around about what kind of guy I am - pretty much everybody seems to have an opinion.

Seeing as how I have no competing offers on the table, I'll keep this one open for a while to see if she's really interested in marrying or if this is all a bluff.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Skid, you're my favorite Internet person.

Skid, I put your "offer" in front of her. She hasn't quit laughing long enough to give me an answer. I'm really afraid she is going to hurt herself.

Skid, I put your "offer" in front of her. She hasn't quit laughing long enough to give me an answer. I'm really afraid she is going to hurt herself.
    Remind her that she hasn't gotten a better one. And that the old clock is ticking - she's not getting any younger. Not that I mind as long as she's not getting any poorer.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

OCDO needs a dating section~

I'll throw my hat into the competition! I offer a home in backwoods of kentucky with a redneck jeep, and a part-time job~ I only want free legal advice every once in a while in return xD
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    Don't forget results of complete physical (within the last 3 months), including bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I never thought I would see the day when OCDO became a dating site.....how could you??
    1+
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GUon...eature=related
    Last edited by Marco; 11-16-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast