• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For All You Single Men, 45 years old and older

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Skid, I put your "offer" in front of her. She hasn't quit laughing long enough to give me an answer. I'm really afraid she is going to hurt herself.

Remind her that she hasn't gotten a better one. And that the old clock is ticking - she's not getting any younger. Not that I mind as long as she's not getting any poorer.

stay safe.

DrakeZ07

Are you kidding? We're talking about a Chinese woman here. It took me over a year and a half to get my wife and daughter not to go into screaming heebee jeebies just at the sight of mine!!

For the record, the lady is located in Illinois and is a lawyer. If someone wants to get serious, send me an email address (PM) and I'll forward it to her.

Guys, only reason I posted here is because I would trust most of you a lot more that what she would probably find on a dating sight or Craigslist.

OCDO needs a dating section~

I'll throw my hat into the competition! I offer a home in backwoods of kentucky with a redneck jeep, and a part-time job~ :D I only want free legal advice every once in a while in return xD

Riana

Please send picture of bank account and retirement portflio along with copy of current employment contract that highlights prospects for making partner (or if already a partner shows plans to limit addition of new partners). Verification of current automobile make, model and mileage appreciated. Submit floor plan of current housing situation and data on processes needed to initiate any necessary upgrades to accomodate the lifestyle I would like to become accustomed to. Unalterable prenuptial agreement to be sent on receipt of satisfactory data regarding potential bride. Minor children not a deal-breaker so long as she can afford boarding schools in addition to maintaining me. Will consider transferring custody to ex (hers or mine - who cares) if boarding schools not possible.

stay safe.

Don't forget results of complete physical (within the last 3 months), including bloodwork. :rolleyes:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
OCDO needs a dating section~

I'll throw my hat into the competition! I offer a home in backwoods of kentucky with a redneck jeep, and a part-time job~ :D I only want free legal advice every once in a while in return xD

Hey! We are not trying to get you married off! Who cares what ammenities or perks you bring to the deal?

Darned backwoods guy is so backwoods he'd probably end up marrying his cousin by mistake as opposed to on purpose.:eek:

stay safe.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I would offer a heart devoid of selfishness. A man who cannot be tempted by even the most supple flesh. A release from the average. A very old soul.

But who wants that? Women want soulless, dumb brutes easily manipulated by sex. A free money faucet with no clue how empty the arrangement is.

This, I am certainly not. My hat will remain on my head. ;-)

DrakeZ07

Hey! We are not trying to get you married off! Who cares what ammenities or perks you bring to the deal?

Darned backwoods guy is so backwoods he'd probably end up marrying his cousin by mistake as opposed to on purpose.:eek:

stay safe.

I challenge you to a duel for this vague person! the weapons... Hugs! and muffins!

I would offer a heart devoid of selfishness. A man who cannot be tempted by even the most supple flesh. A release from the average. A very old soul.

But who wants that? Women want soulless, dumb brutes easily manipulated by sex. A free money faucet with no clue how empty the arrangement is.

This, I am certainly not. My hat will remain on my head. ;-)

And that's why I'm gay, lol. Dude, just try out the other 'team'... pink camo and daiquiris are so much better than beer, and jeans <3

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
And that's why I'm gay, lol. Dude, just try out the other 'team'... pink camo and daiquiris are so much better than beer, and jeans <3

I've tried... I am, unfortunately, incorrigibly straight. I'm stuck with trying to find a decent woman... Which is the same as being Celibate.

DrakeZ07

I've tried... I am, unfortunately, incorrigibly straight. I'm stuck with trying to find a decent woman... Which is the same as being Celibate.

Awww! I will make it my mission to get ixtow laid, or atleast a date! *Sends emails to all his female co-workers in the past, and his sister, and his BF's sister, and conquers a small african nation for potential brides!* Don't worry, bud, there's always clubs, dance halls, and rave scenes :D Or just go to a dyke club, might find a nice bi girl~ <3

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Awww! I will make it my mission to get ixtow laid, or atleast a date! *Sends emails to all his female co-workers in the past, and his sister, and his BF's sister, and conquers a small african nation for potential brides!* Don't worry, bud, there's always clubs, dance halls, and rave scenes :D Or just go to a dyke club, might find a nice bi girl~ <3

I don't want to get laid. I can do that easy, I live in Gainesvlle, FL... They throw it around like a frisbee... That's the problem. I want a decent girl.

Never been to a lesbo club, interesting... I'm gonna have to check that out, should be a fun culture experiment. I don't drink, so clubs and bars seem kinda pointless... Not to mention the seedy nature... I just don't have a use for it.

Last edited:

SFCRetired

If any of you gentlemen are at all serious, PM me. For what it is worth, she was a lawyer in China, not here. Anything other than what I've already told you, you'll have to find out for yourself.

My lovely Chinese bride was a match maker in China and is still at it here in this country. She asked for my help and, when at all possible, I try to do as she asks. She is every bit as obliging to me.

As to whether or not the lady is willing to relocate; that is something you'll have to take up with her.

Daylen

If any of you gentlemen are at all serious, PM me. For what it is worth, she was a lawyer in China, not here. Anything other than what I've already told you, you'll have to find out for yourself.

My lovely Chinese bride was a match maker in China and is still at it here in this country. She asked for my help and, when at all possible, I try to do as she asks. She is every bit as obliging to me.

As to whether or not the lady is willing to relocate; that is something you'll have to take up with her.

She's too far outside my age group, but if there was one in her 20s I'd be interesting.

PistolPackingMomma

Put your hand in the fire a few dozen times and you learn that fire is not a place for hands... If you aren't like that, then it's not about you.

Maybe you should stop playing with fire then?

I don't take offense to it personally, because it doesn't apply to me. While I'll certainly admit there are high maintenance "poodle" women out there, I don't appreciate the blanket statement that all women are manipulative. It's akin to others saying all gun owners are paunchy, middle aged, white, Christian males.

To the OP; good luck with the search, and sorry for the hijack.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
SNIP What's wrong with living in Illinois? Sure, we have problems but so does everybody else.

Let's see: Half your governors are in jail, you can't carry a gun anywhere, only state out of 50 that has no form of CC at all. Oh, and you gave us Obama, thanks for your contribution to the Union. :D

Last edited: