• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Information needed for a trifold handout...

GlockRDH

Could some of you people get me facts, information, data, statutes and such to put into a trifold that can be presented to places that have posted?
Stuff such as the the statute that points out liability,
Info on gun violence,
Stuff like that.

Im going to try to put together a pamphlet by the weekend!

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
If you PM me with your email address I have a few .pdf's I can send your way including a 2006 analysis of the impact of concealed carry and debunking many of the myths (by the Wisconsin Policy Research Institute), a psychiatrists view of how to deal with the "anti-gun" mentality, and "Gunfacts 5.1" by Guy Smith from 2009.

Also helpful is a 2007 national/international analysis of whether banning firearms results in reductions in homicide/suicide. The study was published in 2007 in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_go2782/is_2_30/ai_n29346290/?tag=content;col1