Thread: SW Ohio Meet & Greet

Cincinnati (Springfield Township), Ohio, USA

Thumbs up SW Ohio Meet & Greet

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=56921

As I OC in SW Ohio area several people have approached me indicating they would like to OC, but are a little nervous. Coming to OC with a group of like-minded folks is the perfect way to start. Or, CC if you want, just come.

Carmella's Restaurant has hosted events before and is very 2A friendly (especially to those who tip well). The restaurant is an Italian buffet that includes some pizza, but also has an extensive Italian entree menu. The meeting room will be reserved under the name "Tri-State Firearms." This is not another organization forming. I just needed a name to reserve the meeting room with. OC or CC is left up to the individual.

If you plan on attending please respond so that I can give the restaurant a ballpark head count. See you there.

I just started a new job this week. I'm not sure if I will be required to work every weekend. If I'm able to get off work I will be there.

This shindig is tomorrow, needed to bump the thread. Who's gonna be there besides me and Sigger?

Piiizzzzzaaaaa...

I'll be there.. God willing and the creek don't rise.

DAMN! Er uh excuse me, DANG! I always see these threads too late. Do they also allow folks to just come in individually OCing or do they just except it in groups when you give them a heads-up?

They're closing Springdale location and should be open at new location in Springboro by end of December.

This will be their new address: 40 E. Central Ave. Springboro, Ohio 45066
    Last edited by William Fisher; 12-04-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: UPDATE:

The Creek Rose....

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday.

Went down to get the oil changed and tires rotates yesterday morning before heading down for the M&G.

When they put my truck up on the lift they noticed one of the ball joints on the drivers side was broken.
    They then checked the passengers side and I had a broken torsion control arm(bar). I guess it puts pressure on the opposite side and broke that arm.

Well 7 hours and $1200.00 dollars later I got my truck back.

Sorry again.. will try to make the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by William Fisher View Post
    They're closing Springdale location and should be open at new location in Springboro by end of December.

This will be their new address: 40 E. Central Ave. Springboro, Ohio 45066
    Actually, we found out when we arrived on Saturday that the Springdale location had already been closed down. Sigger had to call a quick audible and move the Meet and Greet around the corner to Ponderosa.

Ponderosa

Hmm.. the one here is Englewood is Gun Free..

Lthrnck, you'll be pleased to know that owing to the Ponderosa being sorta hot and stuffy, pretty much all of us attendees were doing the OC thing. We got a few looks but no hassles. Btw I feel your pain on vehicle repairs, just unexpectedly dropped about $900 on the front end of my ride a week ago.