• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW Ohio Meet & Greet

Sigger

Cincinnati (Springfield Township), Ohio, USA
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=56921

As I OC in SW Ohio area several people have approached me indicating they would like to OC, but are a little nervous. Coming to OC with a group of like-minded folks is the perfect way to start. Or, CC if you want, just come.

Carmella's Restaurant has hosted events before and is very 2A friendly (especially to those who tip well). The restaurant is an Italian buffet that includes some pizza, but also has an extensive Italian entree menu. The meeting room will be reserved under the name "Tri-State Firearms." This is not another organization forming. I just needed a name to reserve the meeting room with. OC or CC is left up to the individual.

If you plan on attending please respond so that I can give the restaurant a ballpark head count. See you there.

N605TW

Activist Member
I just started a new job this week. I'm not sure if I will be required to work every weekend. If I'm able to get off work I will be there.

William Fisher

DAMN! Er uh excuse me, DANG! I always see these threads too late. Do they also allow folks to just come in individually OCing or do they just except it in groups when you give them a heads-up?

William Fisher

They're closing Springdale location and should be open at new location in Springboro by end of December.

This will be their new address: 40 E. Central Ave. Springboro, Ohio 45066

Last edited:

Lthrnck

The Creek Rose....

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday.

Went down to get the oil changed and tires rotates yesterday morning before heading down for the M&G.

When they put my truck up on the lift they noticed one of the ball joints on the drivers side was broken.
They then checked the passengers side and I had a broken torsion control arm(bar). I guess it puts pressure on the opposite side and broke that arm.

Well 7 hours and $1200.00 dollars later I got my truck back.

Sorry again.. will try to make the next one.

Brian D.

They're closing Springdale location and should be open at new location in Springboro by end of December.

This will be their new address: 40 E. Central Ave. Springboro, Ohio 45066

Actually, we found out when we arrived on Saturday that the Springdale location had already been closed down. Sigger had to call a quick audible and move the Meet and Greet around the corner to Ponderosa.

Brian D.

Lthrnck, you'll be pleased to know that owing to the Ponderosa being sorta hot and stuffy, pretty much all of us attendees were doing the OC thing. We got a few looks but no hassles. Btw I feel your pain on vehicle repairs, just unexpectedly dropped about $900 on the front end of my ride a week ago.