• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Private sell.

exelci

Hi you all again, i really need cash so im about to sell my G27 to this guy that responded to my add in backpage, the deal is this is the first time i ever sell one of my guns. Any tips? should i ask for id? should i keep somekind of record? i know the law i just wanna be real carefull with what i do.

thank you.

Motofixxer

If you were closer...I would buy it. Many recommend requesting a CC license, should cover the prohibited person problem. Also a DL to prove who the buyer is and a bill of sale listing the serial number.

GWbiker

I'm assuming this is an Arizona transaction, therefore:

Do not go alone or to his home - meet in public parking lot with working security cameras. (Walmart)

Buyer produces valid Arizona Drivers License, better he shows you a valid AZCCW permit, plus CASH of course.

You copy AZDL number along with his name and address. If buyer insist on your AZDL, give him the info.

Again....do not go alone. Some weird characters hang out on BP.

Last edited:

exelci

Thank you.

Thank you very much guys Very Helpfull

its great to be apart of this forum.