• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. George

Tony4310

Anyone hear that the St. George cop that hassled Lance a few years back and went to Velda City is now in jail for Kidnapping lmao..............

Marc

Lmao. yeah i seen that about an hour ago thought it was quite funny, its called KHARMA and it is a bitch. Lmfao. Justice has a way of prevailing after all.

lancers

A couple of local news channels tried to get a hold of me today to do an interview about it. I declined, of course. Last thing I need to do is go on TV about the guy. He's liable to come kill me.

That guy is crazy for sure. I was so lucky to get out of that commuter parking lot that night in 2007. I have heard from several victims of his since he has been at Velda City. I wonder which local municipality will pick him up next. His hourly wage as a speeding ticket police officer has to be around minimum wage now because it was close to that in Velda City. That is a deal some of the struggling POS towns around here won't be able to pass up.

Interesting that the residents voted today to disband St. George.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5eb5cf48-09bf-11e1-b2dc-0019bb30f31a.html

Mo

Banned
I guess its Kuehnlein's turn to be the "young boy" in the prison shower.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Once a POS always a POS.

Look for future stories regarding the moron with a badge in Ohio soon as well.

It is cops like those that drive the good ones out because they can not stand being associated with the terminally stupid.

Redbaron007

Lmao. yeah i seen that about an hour ago thought it was quite funny, its called KHARMA and it is a bitch. Lmfao. Justice has a way of prevailing after all.

Holy crap!! I've been spelling Karma wrong! Apprecaite the heads up! :lol:

Getting back on track.....I hope the fellows in orange outfits help him develop a rear escape door!

Last edited: