Thread: As Proof of Training a Criminal Justice college transcript?

As Proof of Training a Criminal Justice college transcript?

I went through Police Science training just out of high school 1988-1990, that included an 18 week/3 hours a week firearms and defensive tactics class. I didn't get a certificate of training, as they didn't issue anything back then. I have my official transcript from the school showing the course completion, length of training, and the final grade. I know who the trainer was, but I have no idea exactly who certified him, and he retired several years ago.
    I know I could take a new class and get certified, but I already paid for training that should qualify for Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Permit...its really ironic that my son will qualify with the Hunter Safety class he took when he was 12, but I may not? It's just hard to wrap my head around that one.
    Last edited by dwebs262; 11-12-2011 at 12:16 AM.

If they are close enough, I would visit them personally and insist on an affidavid(sp) based on your course completion.

If that don't work, Wisconsin Carry Inc. will have certified trainers offering free training very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    If they are close enough, I would visit them personally and insist on an affidavid(sp) based on your course completion.

If that don't work, Wisconsin Carry Inc. will have certified trainers offering free training very soon.
    +1 on the WCI training. From what I've heard, it will be a few more weeks.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)