Thread: nc open cary pamplet?

nc open cary pamplet?

hey guys, if anyone can post a link to a trifold i once saw it would be much apreciated. i think it was titled "north carolina gun rigthts" it had a picture of george washington on it i believe. i just want to print this off and have it with me for when i am able to open carry. thanks ive looked every where for it and cant seem to find it. all i find is a ten page atf document that would be to thick to carry comfortably in my back pocket

The links are in the sticky thread named "North Carolina Flyer", but here they are as well...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32540634/NC-OC-Flyer
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...fjnl_dbj&hl=en

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.jake View Post
    hey guys, if anyone can post a link to a trifold i once saw it would be much apreciated. i think it was titled "north carolina gun rigthts" it had a picture of george washington on it i believe. i just want to print this off and have it with me for when i am able to open carry. thanks ive looked every where for it and cant seem to find it. all i find is a ten page atf document that would be to thick to carry comfortably in my back pocket
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...fjnl_dbj&hl=en

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    By the way, speaking of that OC pamplet, is anyone gonna be coming out with an updated version for the new laws that go into effect Dec, 1st? I tried to do it myself, but I can't seem to get a grip on modifying a pdf file.

Quote Originally Posted by Large Caliber Kick View Post
    By the way, speaking of that OC pamplet, is anyone gonna be coming out with an updated version for the new laws that go into effect Dec, 1st? I tried to do it myself, but I can't seem to get a grip on modifying a pdf file.
    Yes, I designed that flyer, and the original file is set up in InDesign. I'll be updating it before the end of the month. Stay tuned for the announcement when it gets uploaded...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964