• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WIN! (Portage lumber and Do-it Center)

GlockRDH

Just got this email from them...! Looks like letter writing DOES work!

Good Afternoon xxx

I'd like to start by thanking you for sharing your thoughts on the 'No Firearms Allowed' sign posted on our front door. We always appreciate any input from our customers. We have sat down and reviewed our policy on posting the sign and have collectively decided to take the sign down. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope that we can continue to be of service to you in the future and again, we always welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you for your patronage!

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vandil

Seemed pretty damned goofy to me in the first place when they stock axes and chainsaws right in the store.

Sweet Victory.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Good Job!

Good Afternoon xxx

I'd like to start by thanking you for sharing your thoughts on the 'No Firearms Allowed' sign posted on our front door. We always appreciate any input from our customers. We have sat down and reviewed our policy on posting the sign and have collectively decided to take the sign down. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope that we can continue to be of service to you in the future and again, we always welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Action" can take many forms. Thanks for being an ACTIVE member!.

Packfanatic

Same thing!

Good Afternoon xxx

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Afternoon xxxx,

Sincerely,

Kimberly Dorn
Portage Lumber Do it Best

Good Job to all who contacted this business!!

Last edited: